In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we’ve built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as the commodity storage.
To support this endeavor we have teams in more than 7 countries and 8 key locations (Brussels, Paris, London, Vienna, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
Understand and map our persona’s journeys and user flows
Design the relevant UX/UI in collaboration with the product team to solve or make those flows more efficient
Design and wireframe features and products in partnership with the product development teams
Enrich Kpler’s design system
Actively look for creative ways to minimize silos across the product in collaboration with the product managers
Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale verbally and visually to a variety of audiences (team members, your squad, company-wide, execs)
Own the success or failure of your design work: validate your designs and initiate improvements
Constantly seek and respectfully provide design feedback
Help refine our processes and define best practices for design at Kpler
Build and manage a product design team over time
You may be a fit if:
You have at least 6/8 years of experience as a product designer in B2B, delivering data-oriented products
You have strong experience in designing user interfaces, web applications, and mobile applications for data-oriented products
You are very much hands-on in design and enjoy it
You are very fluent and proficient with Figma and Miro
You can translate business requirements into effective product design, delivering end-to-end user experience solutions
You are a true and kind team player, a quick learner, and able to work with short deadlines across different tasks
You are a great storyteller and communicator
You are native or bilingual in English (mandatory)
Why join us?
• Interesting product & challenging technical problems to solve: our market is very specialized and quite complicated! This means we build real algos and there’s some serious software engineering at work here!
• Our growth is exponential: we build new features and products everyday! We frequently tackle brand new business areas which means there’s always everything to build and always an interesting problem to sink your teeth into!
• We are still small enough that you can get exposure to our entire tech architecture, be close to the business, see the impact you make and build your career trying out different things!
• We are at the cross-road of Software Engineering, Commodity and Finance. This creates an interesting cultural mix: We value the flexibility, collaboration and employee-centric approach that the Tech culture brings but we also value the pragmatism, hard-working and intellectual excellence expectation that often runs in the Finance and Energy worlds.
• We offer competitive compensation & benefits and are looking for feedback and opportunity to improve them everyday!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
• Be humble – We always place the interests of the collective before your own.
• Respect and care for others – We make every person feel comfortable in their own beliefs, decisions, and perspectives.
• Take responsibility – We take ownership of our actions.
• Act with integrity -We are honest and transparent in all your dealings.
• Be bold – We push the boundaries in order to improve and grow.
You’ll get to work in a truly global environment, with more than 30 nationalities speaking more than 15 languages.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice