Tango has a story to tell about what it means to be productive, confident, and supported in the workplace.
We knew that there had to be a better way to document processes, so we built it. Our Chrome extension and Desktop application record step-by-step activity of top performers to help teams learn, share, and discover best practices.
We’re a tight-knit team of entrepreneurs, nerds, creative thinkers, and mentors — we’re also musicians, artists, athletes, bookworms, and home cooks. Our team’s diversity is our superpower.
Tango is shaping the future of work. And we’ve created a work environment that reflects our fast-paced, creative, and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re backed by leading venture capital firms, including Tiger Global, Atlassian Ventures, Slack Fund, Wing VC, General Catalyst, GSV Ventures, Red Sea Ventures, and Outsiders Fund. Our ambitious vision unites a diverse team that’s based on a thrill for adventure, gratitude towards others, and plenty of creative thinking.
At Tango, we are committed to helping people be their best at work. If this excites you, then we can’t wait to meet you!
Design is at the forefront of our product discovery and delivery process.
As a Product Designer, you’ll craft the visual interface and user experience for our workflow intelligence platform. You’ll advocate for users, shape their experience, and help develop a brand identity that highlights our personality.
You’ll be a vital member of an energized and diverse team bringing experience from Uber, Amazon, Cameo, Docker, General Catalyst, and Harvard Business School.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our engineering and product teams to develop a world-class product
- Craft the UI and UX of Tango to make sharing best-practices simple, fast, and valuable
- Empathize deeply with our customers, mapping personas and user journeys to UX interactions
- Create prototypes as a means to explore, test, and convey your design solutions
- Develop a compelling brand and visual identity that resonates with users
What you have:
- 5+ years of user-centered design experience, including a portfolio of relevant product work
- Experience designing interactive applications for the desktop and web
- Mastery of UI/UX principles, best practices, and common design tools
- Passionate about design systems, remote work, accessible and delightful experiences
- Critical eye for creating a cohesive visual identity across all user touch points
- Expertise in leading user experience testing with customers and other stakeholders
- Experience with motion and prototyping tools like Framer, Principle or After Effects
Who you are:
- A mentor; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you zero in on the most important task in order to move quickly
- A dreamer; you embrace the growth mindset and refuse to settle for good enough
- A goofball; we’re serious about not taking ourselves too seriously
Why join Tango
We believe teams that support and challenge each other are destined to win. That’s why we provide a competitive suite of benefits to support your personal and professional growth — and to bring out your inner adventurer.
- Competitive cash compensation with equity upside
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with 100% employer contribution and an HSA for qualified plans
- Unlimited vacation, ten company holidays, birthdays off, six personal volunteer days, and generous parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Stipends for professional development and productivity enhancement
- Work from anywhere
- Monthly stipend for co-working access through Deskpass
- Subsidized meals delivered through Uber Eats
- National Parks annual pass
- Fully subsidized roller skates
You’ll be a vital member of an energized and diverse team. Join us.