We are Nice: We spend our days designing and building great apps, whether that be for Mobile, Tablet, Web or Smart TV. We work with great brands such as M&S, Costa and Honda, across all devices using the latest technologies to create the best experiences. We’re part of Karmarama, and more recently, Accenture Interactive. And we’re growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a Product Director/Lead to join our talented Product Management Team.
As our business develops at pace, we are looking for a Product Director/Lead to help lead our thinking across all our mobile-first platforms and digital products, shaping our clients’ digital roadmap and delivering multi-channel content experiences across a range of native app and web technologies, using both agile and waterfall technologies.
- Take ownership of key client accounts, driving client service excellence to inspire and provide a strategic approach to how we service our clients.
- Mentor and manage more junior Product team members, Product Managers and Execs.
- Take a lead in pitching for, and winning New Business, working alongside our New Business team to grow accounts in your own Portfolio and beyond.
- Work closely with our Head of Product Management as a key part of the Product team taking a focal role in defining and evolving our clients’ products, as well as the services we offer as an agency.
- Own your Team’s Portfolio P&L and take accountability for growing revenues across your Portfolio.
Why Nice? Well, we believe it’s Nice to:
- Design and build products, not campaigns
- Be appreciated
- Work on a variety of products, across platform and device
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills
- Work with friendly, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off – 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development – Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more
Sound nice? Then get in touch