PM role: breakdown roadmaps and product strategies into epics and stories which you will help refine with the R&D team, track the progress, and communicate progress with the rest of the organisation. More than everything else you will initially be responsible for progressing the product. Webio is a multi award winning product, and this is an opportunity to make a real, visible contribution to a scaling technology company.
This is a remote position.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will begin managing the logistics of product planning but with a desire to become responsible for product planning and delivery throughout the product lifecycle.
You will report to the Head of Product and breakdown roadmaps and product strategies into epics and stories which you will help refine with the R&D team, track the progress, and communicate progress with the rest of the organisation. More than everything else you will initially be responsible for progressing the product.
The Key responsibilities of the role are:
- You will work with the Head of Product to develop a vision and roadmap for the products based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your own industry insight, then work closely with R&D to ensure you deliver what is expected when it is expected.
- Working with Head of Product you will write confluence documents to detail each product or features and then translate these into Epics and Stories with the R&D team.
- You will maintain and prioritise the product backlog and track releases.
- You will work closely with the R&D and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard.
- You will develop a forecast for the product based on input from marketing, sales, market analysts and your own experience and manage its delivery.
- You will identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including web updates, product training materials and sales training).
- Perform product demos both internally and externally
- Experience with SaaS Digital Products
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Owner or a Product Manager
- Good written and oral presentation skills
- Experience tracking projects and reporting to management
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum product development in a CI/CD environment (continuous integration/continuous development)
You will get bonus points if you can evidence:
- Project management and project tracking
- Understanding of AI/ML and/or Data Science
- Understanding of CX/UX and principles of usability testing
- Technical expertise as Engineer and/or DevOps
- Understanding of AWS product suite and features
- Public speaking experience and competency
- Foreign languages, particularly Italian, Greek or Spanish
- Experience in Fintech, Credit and Collection or similar industries
- Any background in contact centres.
- Must have proficiency in English language speaking
- Must have have full credentials to work within the E.C.
The personal qualities we will be looking for are:
- Detail oriented
- Passionate about product delivery
- Good organisational skills
- Deadline driven
- Integrity driven
- Good at presenting
- Experience in client facing roles
- While Webio is HQ’d in Dublin, our staff are all over Ireland, the UK, France, Spain. The role may involve once a quarter visits to Dublin’s Temple Bar district.
- This is a foundational role. You will be a key figure founding product organisation in the company. We have invested in the architecture and processes we think that you will need to be able to succeed, but if we find gaps, we can plug them together.
- The Product Manager has a tight focus on “getting it done”, “keeping people informed”, “optimising within constraints”.
- The Product Manager needs to be able to probe customer requirements, understand connections, and be able to think about requirements in the current time frame, as well as how it may develop over time.
This role is currently a remote role. There is the option to work remotely, in the office, or both, depending on your location. Occasional visits to our Dublin Office may be required.
- 50K -60K Salary range
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Remote or hybrid working
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Annual social events
- Webio Wellness Days
- An innovative, start-up culture with a nurturing team environment
More about Webio
At Webio,our employees are at the heart of our success and we recognise that everyone is unique and has a breadth of life experiences that positively impact our team. No matter who you are you will be welcomed. All we ask is that our guiding principles are embraced when you come and start working with us.
These 6 guiding principles are the foundation of the way we work – Respect, No BS, Deliver, Openness, Never Stop Learning and Dream.
Sounds great, but what does this mean in practice?
- We strive to incorporate flexibility into our work environment wherever we can, allowing our team to accommodate family, carer, or other responsibilities.
- We adapt to individual’s needs and requirements wherever possible.
- We strive to create an environment where our team can thrive and be their best selves most of the time (hey we are all entitled to the occasional off day).
- We love our work, but we also love our life outside of work. We do not expect you to work more than your contracted hours, but we do expect you to deliver.
- Everything we do is also in line with Employment Equality Acts 1998-2015 (EEA) (Ireland) or Equality Act 2010 (UK).