Senior Product Manager, Growth & eCommerce
Streaming, Interactive and data
12 Month FTC
Office Location: Grays Inn road, London
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can’t get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
Simply put, as a Media and Entertainment brand at heart, we are people-focussed and place a huge emphasis on innovation. Our culture is everything to us and our engineering team power the platforms for our stars on screen to shape the future.
Here at ITV we are undergoing a major digital transformation drive, across all of our platforms, including overhauling ITV Hub and BritBox – the homes of our on-demand services.
With the rapid shift in industry trends, from VOD streaming to programmatic AI and ever-changing consumer tastes, accelerating the demand for high-quality, high-volume content delivery at scale, we are looking to leverage our long-standing reputation as the largest commercial TV network in the UK in order to create a technology-first media platform that caters to an increasingly diverse worldwide audience.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Growth and eCommerce team. You will use your experience across Growth product strategy, SEO, Analytics, Behavioural Economics, and viral network effects to grow adoption and revenues by optimising the paths that our prospect and lapsed viewers take to connect with the core value of our streaming service. This is a Fixed term contract for a 12 month period.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Lead on-product acquisition and activation strategy
- Line manage 2 Product Managers
- Identifying the opportunities to remove friction and accelerate growth and adoption of our streaming products
- Create step changes in key metrics through analysis of funnels, ecosystems, user behaviours and be able to lead team(s) to execute on product experiments
- Look beyond the numbers to deeply understand how our users are interacting with and getting value from our product
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth, partnering with Data Analysts, Engineering, Design, Content Design, Growth marketing etc.
- Build an experiment-driven roadmap, prioritising using an appropriate blend of effort, upside and risk.
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices to your team.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Previous experience working within a product management role
- Experience managing development teams
- A proven track record of being a self starter, who can take accountability and autonomy on projects
- Experience within a B2C product optimisation or growth role with demonstrable impact on the product.
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage* (minimum criteria above).
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- You are data fluent and comfortable planning experiments as well as analysing and interpreting data.
- You are a confident, clear communicator (both verbal and written) who can create the right narrative to share your ideas
- Ability to work with a broad set of stakeholders to achieve unity and progress across legal, technical, commercial, marketing and data
- Seeing a product grow is your biggest motivation.
- You love to learn and are constantly looking for opportunities to grow yourself and your impact.
- You have a whatever-it-takes attitude to making your team successful.
- You are deeply passionate about creating healthy relationships with respect, equality, empowerment and safety at their core.
- Flexible and creative approach to problem-solving
Interested? Apply Now!
We’re happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything… our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.