Would you like to use your passion for product and tech to tackle climate change?
We’re looking for an analytical, empathetic self-starter to join us in this exciting, part time role.
Hours: 18.5 per week (50% of our 37 hour full time week)
Location: UK based, remote working, with ability to travel within the UK
Salary: £20,000 per annum (£40,000 pro rata)
About Do Nation
Do Nation is a small but well established B Corp running a high-impact and industry leading climate action platform.
Our aim is to help everyone be more sustainable at home and at work. Using the power of community we create a healthier, more resilient world.
Over the last few years demand for our service has increased, and our customers range from innocent drinks and Pip & Nut to the NHS and PwC. Despite these big names, we’re a small, nimble and committed team who believe in the potential our model has to create wide scale, meaningful impact.
We’re a fully remote team working to UK time zones.
About equality and diversity
We believe in the power of diversity – of opinion, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability. and background amongst others – and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds.
As our mission is to engage the population at large, it’s important that our team understands and reflects our wider community. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion throughout the business.
- Manage product team sprint pipeline (currently a team of 2, set to grow early next year) via fortnightly sprint planning and daily stand ups.
- Analyse data, gather information on customer needs, and use your creative problem solving to review, triage, and refine incoming feature requests and requirements.
- Work closely with the product team and our founder to prioritise these feature requests alongside those already in our pipeline.
- Manage bug reports and oversee QA – spot issues, create tickets, problem solve and prioritise dev work.
- Capture the key outcomes that the business wants to achieve, and help define a product roadmap to deliver on company OKRs.
- Make sure communication around priorities, developments and changes are clearly understood by the wider team, and answer questions and provide clarifications for engineers and others.
- Manage and analyse google analytics and GTM, helping to build a deep knowledge of our user interaction and opportunities for product development.
- Work with the wider team to continually improve processes and performance.
This list covers all the qualities we’re ideally looking for. If you identify with most but not all of them, please apply anyway. We’d love to hear from you and find out what you can bring.
- A quick learner, able to understand our product quickly, with strong critical thinking skills and an analytical yet creative approach to problem-solving.
- A self-starter with strong time-management and prioritisation skills, and a passion for continuous improvement.
- A solid background in product management and a track record of managing projects to completion, with a clear process and attention to detail, owning and making decisions at pace.
- Data driven, able to interrogate data to help us prioritise product decisions.
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills:
- Great at providing feedback in a way that is both specific, constructive and meaningful
- Able to facilitate complex discussions between stakeholders with varying priorities.
- Technically curious, with a good understanding of software development practices and web/mobile technologies.
- Empathetic and approachable – able to connect well with colleagues and customers.
- Familiar and happy using the tools we spend our working lives in (Notion, Slack, Shortcut).
- And finally, ideally you share our passion for working on a product that is tackling climate change.
- 31 days annual leave (+1 day for each year worked with us).
- Climate Perks slow travel holiday bonus.
- Flexible work policy.
- Annual training budget.
- 2 volunteer days / year.
- Regular personal coaching through MoreHappi.
- Pension contribution.
- Potential for equity through employee option scheme.
Thank you for reading, we look forward to hearing from you soon 😊