Who we are
Altus Analytics, a business of Altus Group, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth and expansion over the next three years.
Altus Analytics brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS, Voyanta and Altus Data Solutions as the leading provider of CRE solutions worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organizations and different data, we can bring it all together.
We are looking for a Real Estate Consultant to work out of our London, UK office. As an expert in the field and a trusted advisor, the Senior Consultant will work side-by-side with new and existing clients to design business processes that will enable and drive engagement with our solutions. The Consultant will drive utilization of our products and help expand our existing customer base through the delivery of expert advice and superior customer service.
Who are you and what does your future look like here?
You have a background in client services within the real estate, private equity industry or SaaS/enterprise software services and account management. You want to join a company that is the leader in PropTech. Joining us now is an opportunity to accelerate your career path and gain global exposure. This is a strategic solutions role for a Senior Consultant who wants to grow into a Consulting Manager and up to Director.
Our Senior Consultant will:
- Become a Subject Matter Expert. You will develop a deep and broad understanding of our products, features and potential. You will provide consulting advice:
- Externally, around our solutions as it relates to Asset Management, Valuations, Underwriting/Originations, Budgeting, Forecasting, Investment Management, Business Processes, Data Aggregation and Business Intelligence.
- Internally, around market feedback, market requirements, product roadmaps and overall solution strategy.
- Build relationships. You will develop and manage strong business relationships with senior executives at customer organizations.
- Design. You will analyze and evaluate a client’s business requirements and processes. You will recommend change improvement and work with the client and internal Development team to design and implement solutions.
- Drive. You will facilitate adoption of Altus Analytics solutions for data integration, workflow, valuations, and development.
- Travel. You will travel up to 35% of the time to customer sites, conferences, etc. as required for discovery and requirements gathering.
How do we know that’s you? You have:
- Experience. You have experience in client services within the real estate, private equity industry or SaaS/enterprise software services account management. You have experience in valuations, budgeting, forecasting, investment management.
- A commitment to accelerating your career. You want to increase your knowledge and grow your career in commercial real estate and technology.
- A passion for solving business problems. From analyzing business needs to designing solutions, you are invested in seeing your client’s success.
- Industry-related knowledge. You have hands-on experience with Asset Management, Portfolio Management, Valuation, Property Management, or Business Intelligence platforms. Ideally, you are familiar with ARGUS DCF, ValCap, Developer, Voyanta and other ARGUS Solutions.
- Superior presentation skills. You are comfortable with face-to-face, virtual, one-on-one, small and large presentations, formal and informal sessions.
- Relationship building skills. You have excellent account management, networking, and communication skills to uncover new opportunities and deepen client relationships.
- Technical skills. You are proficient with the MS Office with expertise in Excel and cash flow modeling techniques. You learn new technologies easily.
- Proven ability to work independently and or as part of a team. You can manage multiple projects and client engagements simultaneously and with little oversight. You adapt easily, thrive autonomously and you are flexible to travel as needed.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.