Trigger XR is the world’s most experienced XR developer and creative agency. For over 13 years, we’ve been strategizing, building, and running XR solutions for the world’s top brands, helping them to launch cutting-edge AR and VR experiences while leading them into the metaverse. Through our tech expertise and cross-platform capabilities, we enable brands to reinvent their customer experience while reimagining what’s possible across entertainment, gaming, retail, sports, and enterprise.
Trigger XR has completed over 250 XR projects and more than 275,000 hours of XR development with clients such as Disney, Verizon, LEGO, the NBA, NFL, Nike, Sony, Google and Molson Coors, along with premium entertainment IP including Spider-Man, Star Wars, Avengers, Jurassic World, and more. We are also exclusive early development partners with Niantic, Qualcomm, Snap, Meta, Adobe, and the Global XR Content Telco Alliance, as well as premier partners with 8th Wall and Unity. Trigger XR has been awarded numerous Shortys and Webbys and was recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine. As a minority owned business and a member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), we collaborate with a diverse slate of clients and partners who represent inclusive values. For more information about Trigger XR, visit us at www.triggerxr.com.
Trigger is looking for a full-time Product Manager to support external clients and partners with AR/VR products (which we call XR or “Mixed Reality” products). In this role, you will guide the development of cutting-edge user-centric solutions to achieve target outcomes for brands and businesses. The candidate must have extensive experience as a product owner, managing software and product requirements for consumer facing software products. B2B product development experience is a plus. Our ideal candidate is excited about leveraging new technologies to solve problems, has a high tolerance for ambiguity, is a self-starter, and is a flexible team player. Prior agency experience in a client-facing role producing complex digital projects is also a plus.
This role is a part of our Product department and reports directly to our VP of Product. Open to Remote U.S. candidates willing to work Trigger’s hours (9am to 6pm) in Pacific Standard Time.
- Own detailed documentation for emerging functional requirements and evolve them into product and software requirements for innovative XR solutions.
- Lead discovery efforts for new products, including gathering consumer insights, conducting stakeholder interviews, evaluating the competitive landscape and aligning internal and external teams on the vision, strategy and core value proposition.
- Deliver and socialize discovery insights to help focus innovation and creative ideation on user insights and key “problems to solve” and engage with iterative design processes to ensure that proposed solutions line up to goals and requirements.
- Energize internal teams around the vision, strategy and value proposition through out the development lifecycle for new products
- Collaborate with production and engineering teams to translate product requirements into scoped design and engineering deliverables (prototypes, POCs, MVPs, releases, etc)
- Work closely with external clients and evolve product requirements and priorities.
- Set expectations for deliverables and evolve product roadmaps.
- Drive user testing efforts alongside our UX team to test usability and validate hypotheses, desirability, and value for new features and functionality.
- Incorporate learnings into the product roadmap
- Define product success criteria and analytics/tracking requirements; collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to measure performance; become an advocate for data-informed learning at Trigger XR
- Collaborate with Production to manage live-ops
- Drive efforts to gather user feedback to drive learning, incremental improvements and opportunities for optimization
- Help to develop benchmarks for Best in Class XR experiences
- You have a Mid-to-senior-level background of digital product management experience (3+ years)
- You are a self-motivated go-getter who enjoys new and complex challenges
- You are nimble. You can distill new information quickly, document it, translate it into next steps, and pivot as needed.
- You demonstrate a willingness to approach complex design and technical challenges to drive solutions
- You know which metrics matter most and are comfortable interpreting data.
- You are familiar with tracking success KPIs via popular analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Firebase, app store consoles, etc)
- If you don’t have the right tool to track something you create one.
- You are customer-obsessed. You are a champion for both the client and the end users and can translate their needs into user stories and use cases.
- You are comfortable walking a client through a product plan and setting expectations for milestones and deliverables.
- You are a strategic thinker and focused on a product’s North Star, not just feature development
- You inspire and motivate others with your passion for building great solutions.
- You have strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, and are an effective and frequent communicator
- You are organized and have a strong attention to detail
- You back your intuition with user data and best practices to drive internal and external alignment
- You are willing to take chances and try out solutions
- You’re passionate about driving the future of XR for areas like retail, marketing, sports and entertainment