VACANCY: PRODUCT MANAGER
Are you a passionate Product Manager and do you want to use your skills for an application that will change the world? Well, then this might be your dream job!
1%Club is the global crowdfunding and crowdsourcing platform where you can share a little and change the world. 1%Club is founded in the Netherlands in 2008 and has grown rapidly since then. We have already raised over 1 million euro through online crowdfunding for 450 projects in more than 70 countries.
At the moment 1%Club has 14 employees working in the Netherlands and, more than 100 active volunteers worldwide and almost 15.000 members who share their time, skills and knowledge with us. You will be working in a small but growing enthusiastic team in a office located in a beautiful historical building right the center of Amsterdam.
1%CLUB IS LOOKING FOR A: PRODUCT MANAGER
As Product Manager at 1%Club you are responsible for the entire product lifecycle of our crowdfunding platform. You manage a dynamic development, design and test team and you work together with the Sales and E-commerce departments. Your primary goal is to create the best product for the end user while making sure the business objectives are met at the same time.
What are the responsbilities of the Product Manager?
- As Product Manager you manage the product roadmap, corresponding project phases and objectives and the product backlog.
- You are responsible for the translation of both business needs and user value into a working product.
- Managing project planning and deadlines.
- You are involved in the development of strategic plans for new product features aimed at specific target groups with a clear focus on the results.
- Managing the Product Development team (5 fte) consisting of developeres, designers and testers.
- Analyzing user behavior and the product results.
- You determine the right priority in an objective way by selecting the one with the maximum value for business and users
- You are responsible for quality assurance and testing of the (new) functionalities.
- You work closely with the Sales and E-commerce departments when defining, developing and launching new products and functionalities.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level (HBO/WO)
- You have at least 5 years experience in online product management.
- You enjoy being the missing link between the business and development department and you speak the languages of both worlds.
- You have a passion for usability, conversion and validated learning.
- You are experienced in agile methodologies such as SCRUM and you know the book “Lean Startup” by heart.
- You use a pragmatic hands-on approach.
- You are enthusiastic and easy to communicate with.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- You have a can-do mentality.
What do we have to offer?
- An inspiring work atmosphere in an international working environment where idealism, professionalism and innovation are combined.
- A challenging position (32-40 hours) within a ‘game-changing’ environment.
- Space for own initiatives and personal development.
- Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com before April 25th 2014. For more information on the job you can contact Bart Lacroix (+31 207158980).
- (A tweet about this vacancy is much appreciated…)