VACANCY: PRODUCT MANAGER
1%CLUB IS LOOKING FOR A: PRODUCT MANAGER
As Product Manager at 1%Club you are responsible for the entire product lifecycle of our crowdfunding platform. You manage a dynamic development, design and test team and you work together with the Sales and E-commerce departments. Your primary goal is to create the best product for the end user while making sure the business objectives are met at the same time.
- As Product Manager you manage the product roadmap, corresponding project phases and objectives and the product backlog.
- You are responsible for the translation of both business needs and user value into a working product.
- Managing project planning and deadlines.
- You are involved in the development of strategic plans for new product features aimed at specific target groups with a clear focus on the results.
- Managing the Product Development team (5 fte) consisting of developeres, designers and testers.
- Analyzing user behavior and the product results.
- You determine the right priority in an objective way by selecting the one with the maximum value for business and users
- You are responsible for quality assurance and testing of the (new) functionalities.
- You work closely with the Sales and E-commerce departments when defining, developing and launching new products and functionalities.
- Bachelor level (HBO/WO)
- You have at least 5 years experience in online product management.
- You enjoy being the missing link between the business and development department and you speak the languages of both worlds.
- You have a passion for usability, conversion and validated learning.
- You are experienced in agile methodologies such as SCRUM and you know the book “Lean Startup” by heart.
- You use a pragmatic hands-on approach.
- You are enthusiastic and easy to communicate with.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- An inspiring work atmosphere in an international working environment where idealism, professionalism and innovation are combined.
- A challenging position (32-40 hours) within a ‘game-changing’ environment.
- Space for own initiatives and personal development.