GrapeData provides businesses and organisations crowd sourced data from our network of qualified contributors across 100+ countries. We are a successful start-up specialising in research and surveys for a range of corporate clients including hedge funds, asset managers and consultancies.
We are currently in an exciting growth phase and are looking for an experienced Product Owner to help define and deliver on our ambitious product roadmap. Helping to solve problems for our clients and contributors alike, you’ll play a key role in shaping GrapeData’s product expansion and success.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager and working as part of a cross functional agile team, you’ll work closely with technical team members across multiple teams. You’ll be responsible for defining user stories, acceptance criteria and executing roadmap items using agile processes and best practices.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Owner / Product Manager
- Experience coordinating Agile / Kanban processes in cross functional teams
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations with strong communication skills
- Have great analytical and problem solving skills
- Know how to work with Jira, Trello and Confluence
- Previous experience in an early stage start-up or scale-up
It’s an advantage if you
- Enjoy working with distributed teams
- Have prior experience working on Market Research, Mobile Apps or SaaS products
- Have experience using data to drive product decision-making.
Company Perks and Benefits
- Visa sponsorship
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays & Birthday off
- Office social gatherings
- Central London office