At Rally, our goal is to solve one of the most critical points in the e-commerce shopping experience – the checkout. Rally offers merchants a better, more profitable checkout solution for their e-commerce store.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, mission-driven Product Manager to join our Web3 commerce team to drive the discovery and delivery of our Web3-focused and blockchain-based projects. We are tremendously excited by the convergence of ecommerce and blockchain technology, and the potential it unlocks for the broadscale transformation of commerce.
This is a formative moment in Rally’s growth as a product and a company. If you are interested in building something new, want to work with emergent technology, and collaborate with kind, fun, and thoughtful people, we encourage you to apply.
Want to learn more about Rally and hear from our leadership? Check out our blog for more on the product, our philosophy around headless commerce, and our next steps in Web3. You can also read more about Rally on our About Us page. And, you can listen to Jordan Gal, our CEO, talking about Rally on his podcast here. Want to experience the Rally checkout live? You can see it in action on our demo store.
This role will expand and build upon the vision of our product, define feature road-maps, and drive execution with our Product and Engineering teams for our Web3-focused and blockchain-based projects. You have experience building innovative products from scratch, are driven by user research and data, and have a pragmatic approach to getting high-impact, complex products to market that uphold our standards of quality and deliver value to our end users. You confidently make your way through unknown territory; you may not have all of the answers, but you know when and how to ask the right questions in order to arrive at a solution. To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to influence without direct authority, have confidence in navigating nascent industries, and the ability to transform innovative ideas into business value. You will work with leaders in Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Sales, and will report directly to the VP of Product.
- Create customer-first experiences that drive engagement, revenue, and community
- Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership teams to develop our Web3 product strategy and roadmap
- Leverage competitive research, customer data, and your understanding of our strategy to ensure we are solving the right problems at the right time (because the competing ideas and opportunities will be endless)
- Deliver on the roadmap by working with engineers and designers from ideation, technical design, and development to the testing and delivery to production environments
- Develop go-to-market strategies in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, and Leadership teams
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate colleagues that span from the CET timezone to the PST timezone
- Endless curiosity
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end product management at high-growth technology companies, having shipped features in commercial products or platforms
- Previous experience developing products and/or solutions that utilize blockchain technology
- Strong desire and ability to engage with customers with a co-innovation mindset; understand and describe novel aspects of their use cases and create value by solving their problems
- Critical thinking and the ability to rigorously question ideas and assumptions rather than accepting them at face value; you seek to determine whether the ideas, arguments, and findings represent the entire picture or not
- Write-first mentality – excellent written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of complex customer problems
- Ability to deliver presentations and artifacts that communicate product strategy and progress
- Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as Agile, etc.) and product management methodologies
- Comfort in the relative chaos of working at an early-stage startup
Who We Are
We #rallytogether in all things. We are a small team; you won’t hear “that’s not my job.” We value accountability, creativity, and fostering an inclusive and transformative experience for ourselves and our community of merchants. We are looking for those who are guided by a growth mindset and have the ability to think beyond the typical playbook. We care about the success of our customers and our company. We are willing to do the work, have the hard conversations, and take ownership in the service of delivering value to the customer. We do not believe in the allowance of brilliant jerks and are always working towards creating high psychological safety. If you are excited about our mission of empowering e-commerce merchants and building out the headless ecosystem, we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure that you meet every requirement in this posting.
Benefits & Perks
- We are a small team; your work will have a big impact
- Meaningful equity and competitive pay
- Comprehensive, employer-paid health benefits
- Stipends for work-from-home setup
- Learning and development resources
- Flexible work schedule, with an open vacation policy
- A kind, thoughtful, and enthusiastic team
This is a full-time, fully remote role.
Rally is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Rally asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and not email/apply directly to Rally. Any applications sent directly to Rally will not be considered. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Rally directly.