What would I do at Litmus?
As a Senior Product Manager, you will help drive our Litmus product vision and help execute our PLG strategy. This includes developing roadmap, driving execution, and collaborating with the go-to-market teams. You’ll work closely with team members from UX, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, and Sales to conceive and execute the Litmus product experience.
On any given day you might be:
- Conducting discovery research or testing a new user experience with Litmus customers
- Conducting experiments to improve acquisition, conversion, plan movement and product usage expansion
- Analyzing product KPIs and reviewing learnings with team members
- Briefing design and engineering teams on product opportunities
- Organizing collaborative ideation sessions with cross-functional partners
- Presenting business cases to executive leaders and stakeholders
- Collaborating on a product launch with product marketing
- Communicating the roadmap to internal stakeholders
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- B2B or B2C Product Led Growth experience
- Hands-on experience ideating, planning and executing rapid growth experiments using A/B testing tools and methodologies
- Previous ownership of product roadmaps that support and balance objectives such as user success and revenue growth through data-driven prioritization
- Ability to break down complex problems and identify opportunities to deliver incremental value
- Creates and holds a clear vision and strategy to set the direction for their product team and drive the appropriate product outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to tailor communication and information to different audiences
- Strong understanding of UX design practices and concepts such as user research/testing, information architecture, and common software UI patterns
- Ability to define KPIs and understand and interpret data and analytics to drive decision-making and measure product outcomes
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you great tools and tech to do your best work: Hardware, software, and home- and office setups