About Hippo Video:
Hippo Video is an interactive video platform with a mission to transform the way businesses connect using videos. Headquartered in Newark, Delaware, we have offices across the United States of America, Abu Dhabi, and India.
As a fast-growing SaaS company, we firmly believe that the secret to success lies in our culture of being agile, fearless to push boundaries and learning by doing – all while having loads of fun.
We empower employees by handing them the reins when they want to tap into their passion & solve business problems, provide opportunities to voice their opinions and wear multiple hats by collaborating across teams. If you’re someone who is driven, passionate and eager to be part of a dynamic environment, then join us right away.
Since our launch, Hippo Video has acquired over 1.5 million users globally and is growing at 200% YOY. We have been a consistent leader in the video SaaS space in G2 across categories and are backed by leading investors including Sequoia (Surge), AWI, Exfinity, and KAE.
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building.
- Work with cross-functional (process, design, build, test) teams to deliver features and products
- Own the short-term product roadmap and its integration into a larger application or strategic roadmap
- Engage continuously with customers and stakeholders to understand their business goals and motivating factors
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Manage prioritization with possible trade-offs and ensure that the team is always working on the right problems
- You will wear multiple hats and fill the gaps wherever necessary.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience in Product Management
- Prior experience working in a SaaS Industry is a must
- Domain expertise in CRM/Marketing automation is a must
- A people-friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve the problem
- Experience in PLG is preferred