About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and creative UX/UI Designer to join our team. Reporting directly to the Founder, you’ll be leading the product design and brand design initiatives at LearnLux. An ideal candidate thrives on creating and iterating new ideas quickly and combines a passion for great user experiences with an eye for consistency. You will be encouraged to contribute to strategic decision-making, and play a key part in the process of growing the team. Opportunity to expand responsibilities to take on a future leadership role as we grow the design team to include additional roles. Candidates should be comfortable managing their own time, and willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
LearnLux is the leading provider of workplace financial wellbeing that blends fiduciary digital planning with access to one-on-one guidance from Certified Financial Planner™️ professionals. LearnLux’s award-winning program equips employees with a financial plan to guide them through decision points like budgeting, paying down debt, electing benefits, understanding equity compensation, starting a family, buying a home, saving for retirement, and more. Advanced reporting keeps our partners in the know, and drives results like reduction in financial stress, increased productivity, reduced employee turnover, greater use of pretax products, on-time retirement, and healthcare savings. LearnLux members feel great about their money, allowing their work and wellbeing to thrive. We’re a remote-first company, backed by prominent operators such as Ashton Kutcher’s fund Sound Ventures and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
- Lead design for our web app
- Design and build feature wireframes, mockups, storyboards, and usability prototypes for internal use and user testing
- Drive the validation and research of new ideas to optimize the user experience
- Make product decisions based on user data, behavior, and usability testing
- Develop and maintain a consistent visual design system, UI libraries, and the LearnLux brand across the experience
- Work closely with our development, sales and marketing teams
- 3+ years of experience as an UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Proficiency in graphic design, wireframing, prototyping, and product interface design
- Expertise working with design and prototyping software (e.g. Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite) or similar tools
- Be an excellent communicator and design evangelist across our various teams
Nice To Have
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Experience with Print Design
- Experience with user analytics tools such as Fullstory, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Experience building both B2B and B2C applications
- Domain experience in education and/or personal finance.
- Remote-first company structure
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Mental wellbeing (Talkspace)
- Financial wellbeing (LearnLux)
- Equity (Full-time employees)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- A supportive, inclusive team culture
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth at a fast-growing startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology
LearnLux strives to be an inclusive workplace and values learning from and engaging across different perspectives. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
LearnLux is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion and are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity but not sure if you fit this role, please apply and include a note to let us know of your interest.
We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team!