Full-time. Fully remote within CET±2.
We are looking for talent to join the Product team to handle special projects and initiatives. You would report to, and work closely with, the Chief Product Officer. You would have the opportunity to advance within the team via multiple types of roles, including but not limited to, a product manager role depending on background, hard skills and performance.
What you will be doing
- Your work will vary depending on the strategic and tactical priorities for the product team and product development. Your work could include projects related to areas such as,
- marketplace, product, technical or financial research
- data, insight and trend analysis
- assessment of technical documentation and capabilities
- creating scalable processes and related playbooks
- creating and managing website and knowledge-base content
- You have at least 3-4 years experience in early-stage start-ups
- You have a background that includes research, financial analysis, data analysis or other analytical roles
- You have a basic understanding of platform architecture, application development and user-driven product development
- You have commercial and entrepreneurial instincts
- You can toggle between analytical and creative thinking
- You have the energy, passion and fortitude of the get things done, entrepreneurial mindset
- You are willing to start and progress from the ground-up. and learn from more experienced team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English
Also good if
- Your start-up experience includes fin-tech.
- Hard skills in UX design, product or application development
- Knowledge of SQL and databases, and comfortable building and running SQL queries