Are you a Junior Product Manager looking for more ownership? Are you experienced and interested in web-based products? Looking to join a scale-up environment and work closely with smart businesspeople? This might be the role for you!
Our client is the UK’s largest and fastest musician booking platform, used by private individuals for booking singers and musicians for weddings and parties and corporate bookings.
The company has facilitated thousands of bookings in every corner of the UK and has become home to over 25,000 musicians and 10,000 bands and ensembles.
You’ll join a team of motivated, forward-thinking professionals to coordinate the product team’s work, pulling together insight and data and making decisions around product design and development. Responsibilities include:
- Speaking with colleagues in every area of the business to gain an understanding of the product from all viewpoints
- Planning the product roadmap
- Speaking with users/customers to understand their views on the product and spot areas for development
- Reviewing product analytics
- Wireframing new product plans
- Building proposals for new product plans
- £40,000-50,000 salary
- Join a company with a climate positive approach – offsetting CO2 for all staff
- Work from home equipment budget
- Access to mental health therapy
- Fitness allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working – your days in the office will be spent in a very cool co-working space in central London
- Learning allowance to spend on any books, courses, qualifications, etc. you’d like to do
- Perks subscription with Charlie HR
- Socials and away days every month – the last social was a night at the flight club and dinner, others have been go-karting, half day in a music studio, etc.
To be successful, you will…
- Have 2 years of experience in Product Management in a technical context
- Have great communication skills
- Be super organised
- Have experience in conducting user research
- Be experienced in analytics and data handling
- Be calm
- Be intellectually sharp
- Be a quick thinker
- Be big on learning
- Be friendly
If you’re a driven Product Manager looking to take more ownership and work in an innovative, growing business, apply now!