We envision a place where shopping becomes part of a holistic experience, centered around more livable cities, inspiring content and effortless delivery.
We call this place ARIVE.
If you want to change x-commerce forever and make the most of your time working together with an international and motivated team, then you are just at the right place: Join us now!
As Senior Product Manager at ARIVE, you’ll be exciting our customers with a unique and elevated shopping experience across our Apps and Webshop. You will shape and optimize how our customers discover, search, order, and pay for premium and lifestyle products on our platform.
By doing this, you’ll directly contribute to the success of our business and you’ll have direct exposure to our Founders and C-Levels.
You are a good fit for this role if you are hands-on, collaborative, creative, and love solving problems with an incremental approach. In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to build a product from 1 to 100 and grow your career alongside it.
- Translate company goals and user insights into a product strategy that maximizes the value for our customers and our business over multiple time horizons.
- Identify product opportunities to improve our search, discovery and checkout experience.
- Guide a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, data scientists, and subject matter experts to discover and deliver impactful features along the conversion funnel.
- Rollout and measure the success of your features, collect feedback, and “never be done” with finding ways to improve.
- Run user interviews and research to develop a deep understanding of our customers.
- You have 4+ years of professional experience in Product Management, ideally with consumer-facing products.
- You are able to define direction for a cross-functional team and align stakeholders around it.
- You appreciate speed and quick iterations in order to deliver value early and learn fast.
- You understand how to measure your product’s impact and how to use data to inform your product decisions.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and like to have a high degree of autonomy.
- You have excellent English fluency (verbal and written).
We have implemented a hiring process that helps us to assess your core skills while being also mindful of your time. The whole process will take you less than 5 hours to complete:
- Application review (async)
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager
- Interview panel with live assignment (not a take-home task) and peer interviews
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours combined with an excellent target salary, including VESOP.
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic startup environment with a high career growth trajectory.
- Unique team spirit, international team structures and flat organization.
- Remote or hybrid working model with an office in the center of Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg) to foster meaningful connections with colleagues and host events.
- Access to a Corporate Benefits platform with discounts for over 800 brands
- ARIVE vouchers!
- 3 months free trial of 7mind mental health platform
- Subsidy for the BVG public transport ticket
- Subsidy for Urban Sports Club membership
- Micromobility benefit coming soon!
Are you Interested in Joining our Team?
Simply apply online with your resume. Our People Team Lead Rap Paulavicius and our VP Product Armin Krahl are looking forward to your application!
At ARIVE, we represent inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity. We believe that everyone should be treated equally regardless of gender, colour, race, age, religion, origin, nationality, appearance, language, culture, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability. In our international and multicultural team we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.