Zeta is a financial institution for the modern-day family. We believe that mastering your money together is a core skill for every relationship. Using technology, support, and advice, we want to help 130 million American families who deserve better. From learning to combine your finances to paying down debt together, saving for your first house, to prepping for child #1, Zeta’s mission is to help couples and families thrive.
Today, we’re focused on building products that help couples master money together, starting with our award-winning Money Manager. More recently, we launched Joint Cards, a combination of a joint account and two debit cards for couples to bank together more efficiently.
Zeta is a venture-backed startup that includes investors from Venmo, PayPal, Chime, Square, Google, Facebook and more. You can read our full founding story here.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We need your help building simple and elegant tools to help couples gain insight into their money. This is a full-time role with the company with the following responsibilities:
- Build Zeta’s brand identity and translate that identity into our web and mobile applications.
- Lead our UX/UI efforts to build a best-in-class joint account product.
- Participate/drive research, including conducting usability tests, user interviews & a research database.
- Work in an agile environment with our product manager, engineers, and other team members.
What Excites You:
- A product culture that moves quickly to research, validate, and execute ideas.
- Playing a part in helping families achieve their financial goals.
- A small collaborative team that loves emojis 🧮.
Who We’re Looking For: We’re looking for a fantastic designer to bring their expertise to our product build-out.
- 3+ years creating intuitive and engaging mobile US designs.
- A portfolio demonstrating design systems that bring uniformity across all products and platforms.
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes acting on feedback.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment (or at least on new product development projects) and have worked with distributed remote teams.
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for mobile, including familiarity with technical constraints for such platforms.
- Having previously worked at (or with) a financial services product is preferred.
To apply, click here. Please include a link to your online portfolio in addition to your resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
If you have any questions, email us email@example.com.