What you will do
We build products by assembling teams with all of the skills and context they need to solve tough problems. You will be working alongside leaders from Engineering, ML Research, and Design to solve problems within our largest product suite.
You will lead Product for Tractable’s largest product suite, AI Review, accounting for 65+% of Tractable’s total revenue. In doing so you’ll be helping millions of people globally recover faster from car accidents using our cutting-edge and proprietary AI. Our AI Review product is growing at a rapid rate, having grown its ARR by 600% in the last 24 months and having entered 10 of the world’s largest markets.
As the senior product leader for AI Review, you’ll be responsible for scaling our core offering to more and more customers efficiently, while also continuing to innovate and find ways to 10x the value provided by our product suite.
The role also involved managing and coaching Product Managers and designers, in addition to working closely with the Engineering and ML Research leads to oversee the collective direction and progress of a team of 30+ people, across product, engineering, research
- Lead the product function for our largest suite & in doing so build the playbook that allows us to change the industries we operate in, starting with making auto repair 10x more fast, efficient, hassle free
- Partner with our Go-To-Market & Marketing organisations to design and drive expansion plans for your suite, growing ARR by 100%+ year on year
- Partner with Finance & your Engineering & Research Directors to propose the hiring plan & org design for your product, as to execute on your roadmap while attaining top quartile metrics on gross margin & ratio of revenue to R&D spend
- Determine the product vision, strategy and roadmap for your suite, then lead the team of 30+ Product Managers, Designers, Engineers and Researchers to execute on it.
Line manage a team of 5 Product Managers and Designers, coaching them to achieve performance targets and grow in their careers.
- Represent your product suite to senior leadership and customer stakeholders, with full accountability for high level business KPIs (revenue, margin, burn, etc)
What you need to be successful
- Track record of driving 10X value improvement for complex, data-driven products (ideally AI-centric)
- Proven ability to find innovative solutions to customer problems, by being able to unearth & solve the “problem behind the problem”
- Experienced driving commercial outcomes in enterprise SaaS
- Experience effectively hiring, managing and coaching world-class teams
- Drive to figure out the best answer to product questions, including willingness to get hands dirty at a low-level where required
- Strong leadership & stakeholder management, ability to influence those around you
What’s in it for you
Generous financial reward for your effort
- Twice a year compensation reviews
- Generous equity package
- 5% employer match on pension
Time off and flexible working
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Ability to work from abroad for up to 6 weeks/year
- Competitive maternity + paternity leave
- Flexible hours and hybrid working
- Additional leave to support you when you need it, including sick pay, compassionate leave, or paid time-off to recharge after an intense work period
Support for your health and wellbeing
- Highest tier of private health coverage through Bupa
- Access to a virtual GP through Babylon
- Mental health and career coaching through Sanctus
- Free annual Headspace subscription
- L&D budget to use on Learnerbly (our learning platform)
- Cycle to Work scheme