Product Manager – Full Time Contract
Aarki is redefining programmatic mobile app marketing, helping mobile app developers acquire and re-engage users and drive growth of some of the best known mobile games in the world. Using our proprietary creative platform, real time bidding technology, and machine learning we have become one the media buying platforms of choice for the world’s top mobile app developers.
About the role:
It’s been an exciting year of growth and we are looking to expand our product team to help us reach our next milestones. We are looking for someone who is a curious, creative problem solver, and a strong communicator who can collaborate closely with all members of the organization – both on the technical, commercial, and operational sides of the business to build products and take our products to market .
This role will be focused on our ecosystem partnerships. Our relationships with supply side platforms, exchanges, analytics, and attribution providers are critical to the success of our business. We are looking for someone who can own our integrations roadmap and day-to-day relationships to help us maximize our partnerships.
- Gather requirements from customers, sales, finance, ecosystem partners, and end users to optimize our ecosystem integrations and vet new partners
- Oversee launch of new integrations, from working with engineers to integrate new partners to post launch analysis and optimization
- Managing a product backlog and executing against a roadmap
- Work closely with our campaign analysts and engineering and to identify challenges, opportunities, and design experiments and features to address them
- While not a technical role, your should be comfortable in high level technical discussions
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of product management experience, or equivalent as a Business Analyst or Solutions Engineer
- Experience with AdTech, MarTech, Data Analytics, or Machine Learning products a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in product discovery, talking to customers, and interpreting data
- Experience with a data or analytics-heavy product or working on integrations and/or API products desirable
- Must have incredible communications skills, knowing how to speak with both engineering, sales, operations, customers, and partners across different levels of technical understanding
- Strong written skills and attention to detail – must be able to manage product/partner launch communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to grasp technical concepts, business goals, and the user experience, and optimize products given resource constraints
- SQL knowledge desirable