We are transforming the flexible workspace arena!
Valve was founded to propel forward and democratise access to the fast-growing flexible workspace industry. As work transitions to a more distributed and hybrid normal, flexible workspaces will be a key enabler of a richer, more enjoyable workplace experience for employees. We believe flexible workspaces confer huge social, lifestyle and economic benefits to all their occupiers through improved work/life balances, human-centric workplaces, greater communities, and lower occupancy costs. Valve provides vital industry infrastructure to professionalise and accelerate the flexible workspace revolution.
Your new role:
Are you a driven and passionate product leader?
Do you excel at driving new products out to market?
You will have the opportunity to drive the product line of a new, growing SaaS business, with huge career growth opportunities. We provide a suite of sales & marketing technology solutions that enable flexible workspace operators and resellers to automate workflow and drive efficiency across transactions. You will be a core driver of the product roadmap for both operators and resellers and will be a direct influence for success.
What will keep you challenged:
- Ownership of 1 major product stream within the business
- Stakeholder Management ( internal & external) to understand user personas, drivers, pain points, requirements, opportunities
- Running product discovery for across your Product Stream
- Creating & grooming tickets for your Product Stream
- Managing your product backlog & defining sprint scopes for your Product Stream
- Participating in sprint standups, retros & sprint sign offs for your product stream
- Preparing non-tech release notes to update your stakeholders on new features & functionality about your Product Stream
- Setting, monitoring & reporting product metrics against your product stream
- Working cross-matrix in a agile environment with Scrum Manager, BA, UX, Engineering, QA, deployment
Market research and trend discovery for strategic initiatives for your Product Stream
- Product Q&As about your Product Stream to support sales teams, regularly updated in Salesforce
Which skills/traits contribute to your success?
- Startup mindset, scrappy, get stuff done
- Passion for a strong social impact mission
- Highly organised, logical, analytical & detail oriented
- Confident in getting buy in and pushing back when needed
- Good knowledge & experience operating in different agile frameworks ( Scrum, Kanban, OTD, FDD etc)
- Strong problem solving skills
- 2-3 yrs min as Product Manager with brownie points for previous Product Owner experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Background in productivity tools, content management systems, SaaS, Travel or Proptech portals
Please note that we are looking for support in our London office. Eligibility to work within the UK is required as well.
Our commitment to you:
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Training and development – first month in Valve we will invest in a training course for your specialist area with a plan for future training.
- Flexible working – we are pragmatic not dogmatic, be where you are most effective at producing the best outcome for the company.
- Investment in your home working setup, we want to support your productivity, satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Proven management and leadership team that invests time to progress your career as fast as possible – your rapid success is mutual interest.
- Quarterly offsites, monthly team nights out and annual international company events.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing, exciting company?
We look forward to receiving your application soon!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Valve is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.