How will you add value to the role?
You’ll be the glue that holds the business and technical teams together, facilitating understanding and communication in and across teams. You will be able to solve the hard and complicated problems you enjoy tackling while ensuring we continue our focus on the delivery of the short-term priorities. You will measure the impact of the work, and the value delivery brings to the business, as we continually improve how we build great software.
What makes you an ideal candidate?
In previous product definition roles, you will have delivered large-scale system-wide changes with high performing teams. With a background working on a large scale B2B SaaS systems, you will always look for the best ways to quickly build experiments to challenge assumptions and maximise value. Experience in design and user experience would be an advantage.
What will you be doing?
Product and engineering team:
- Reviewing and staying up to date with the market
- Continually challenging assumptions about the users, clients and their needs
- Analysing new product opportunities
- Taking ownership of the delivery cycle and the team delivery
- Stakeholder management
- Verifying what value the opportunities bring to the clients and Spektrix
- Continually communicating the product performance and delivery progress
- Reviewing and staying up to date with the existing and potential markets
- Resilient in pursuing priorities and focussing on value
- Great at showing an attention to the details
- Focus on results and delivering to commitments
- Responsive and able to change the ‘ways of working’ when they are no longer optimal
- Able to take a wider view outside your own areas of responsibility and think about the impact on the business of decision making.
- Able to manage your own workload and priorities, balancing the competing demands for your time.
- Comfortable talking with senior stakeholders externally, adjusting your communication style to the audience you’re working with.