About Us: Having launched to the public in June 2020 Ziglu are bringing challenger bank ethos to the crypto sector. For our customers, we provide simple, safe and affordable access to the major crypto and fiat currencies alongside traditional banking services. We are regulated by the FCA (EMI license) and registered under 5MLD making us one of the first, fully regulated, crypto challengers in the UK.
Earlier this year, we announced our acquisition by Robinhood which is subject to regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions. Ziglu and Robinhood share a common set of goals, working to reduce the barriers to entry for a new generation of investors, and we’re excited to pursue that mission together. As part of Robinhood, we’ll supercharge Robinhood’s expansion across Europe and bring better access to crypto and its benefits to millions more customers.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
● Identify opportunities:
○ Keep a close eye on customer needs through continuous data and research
○ Identifying opportunities to continue to improve people’s financial lives
○ Including introduction of new innovative products / services, and refinement of existing
● Define & develop:
○ Define the product vision for the short and long term, ensuring alignment with overall company strategy
○ Ensure a single prioritised and agreed roadmap that delivers the vision
● Cross functional collaboration:
○ Work with cross functional teams to help surface, identify and eliminate impediments that are beyond the team’s ability to remove directly.
○ Work closely with engineers, designers, marketing, and leadership to design & deliver products that drive Ziglu’s overall
goals and strategy
○ Collaborates with the marketing team to promote acquisition, retention and revenue activities
○ Ensure clear delivery plans in place, with appropriate resource allocation across all appropriate functions
○ Ensure clarity of hand offs between functions – especially between design, product and engineering
● Team building & management:
○ As a senior product manager, ensure all the members work well together to deliver the roadmap on time
○ Build a team that constantly strives for excellence, continues to learn and shares the common vision to improve people’s financial lives
○ Ensure a strong a collaborative culture where teams work cross functionally to deliver the best possible outcome for the customers
● Tracking progress:
○ Constantly track how the existing products are performing
○ Constantly track progress on end to end product deliveries
○ Have clarity on how the competitive landscape is evolving.
○ Have a close eye on customer’s evolving needs and how they can be better serviced.
● At least 6 years of experience in building and leading product management practices, building and shipping high-quality products in fast-growing start ups or similar
● Detail oriented and passionate to own product end to end – not just deliver, but also continuous refinement, incident mgmt
● Familiarity using research and product analytics to guide decision making
● Superior communication skills, including the ability to speak fluently about the products across all functions and levels within the organisation
● A team player with ability to work closely with others to deliver results
● Strong data analytical skills, including experience with big data and machine learning
● Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
● Interest in cryptocurrencies and an awareness of market attitudes towards this area
● Credibility and strength to influence the organisation on appropriate outcomes that deliver the overall company vision & strategy
● Motivation to be a self-starter, and willing to embrace the startup life
● Ability to prioritise workload (for self and the team) to work effectively within tight timelines and under pressure