Who we are:
We are a fast-growing data science and analytics company that helps organisations manage their security posture using automated metrics and reporting; protecting critical services and data we all rely on.
We’re at the forefront of the cybersecurity industry and have received multiple industry recognitions, having been included in two Gartner Hype Cycles for emerging technologies. In July 2020, Panaseer was featured as an inaugural vendor in the new category of Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) for Risk Management. In July 2021, we were included as an inaugural vendor in the new category of Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management (CAASM) for Network Security. Recently, Momentum Cyber included CCM in its Cybersecurity Almanac, as a next generation technology that will shape the future of cybersecurity, also including Panaseer as an inaugural vendor.
Panaseer developed the first Continuous Controls Monitoring platform that uses automated, data-driven security metrics to give enterprise security leaders greater visibility into their cybersecurity posture. This gives anyone – from executive to analyst – live, trusted insight into their security posture, enabling them to make the best decisions about risk, confidently report to key stakeholders, hold people accountable and prioritise remediation based on their business priorities.
We have raised over $43 million in funding and have won numerous awards – most recently being named winner of ‘Best Product in Continuous Controls Monitoring’ in the Cyber Defense Magazine Awards at RSA Conference 2020. Panaseer’s CCM platform was named as the ‘Best Regulatory Compliance Tool and Solution’ at the 2020 SC Awards Europe. We were also named the ‘Hottest CyberTech Startup’ at TechCrunch’s Europas’ Awards.
We have multiple strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Cisco, Amazon Web Services and RSA which strengthens our platform.
Product Management at Panaseer
We are looking for a Product Manager to take the next step in their career and lead a new cross functional product team in our Threat, Risk and Compliance (TRC) group.
The Product Manager will be the first hire of a new team and will be at the forefront of discovering how the evolving technology, threat and regulatory landscapes impact our customers’ ability to measure, report, and evidence security posture in a complete, trusted, and timely manner. The Product Manager will identify innovative solutions to these user problems.
The Product Manager will lead initiatives from product discovery, working closely with design and the engineering technical lead to propose, refine, and define scope. The Product Manager will be responsible for determining and monitoring the success of the initiatives their team delivers and reporting to the wider product team and business.
The TRC product group is accountable for the goals and experiences of our users who are tasked with strategic decision making and reporting as it relates to the holistic security posture of the business.
Typical user roles would be the Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs), Chief Information Officers (CIOs) or any risk and security executives who are required to hold their peers in other departments (e.g. IT) accountable for the security performance of their part organisation; to report across and upwards to governance and risk committees, the C-suite and the Board to evidence the security posture of the business relative to an evolving threat landscape and justify the ROI on strategic investments in security; and finally to report outside the business to interested third parties such as regulators and external auditors where they are required to demonstrate compliance to industry standards and regulations.
Who You Are
- You have worked in at least 1 product management role for a B2B SaaS start-up, scale-up or small business to build great data products and experiences in dynamic environments
- You have collaborated with UX, Design and Engineering, have a strong appreciation for design and an understanding of the power of a user-centric experience
- You can communicate confidently with a variety of audiences, using a range of communication formats.
- You are comfortable thinking on your feet and successfully navigating conversations with customers
- You have a growth mindset with a passion for learning and continuously improving yourself, your team, and your function
- You’re comfortable operating across different time horizons moving from high-level strategy and communication down to guiding the day-to-day execution of your team through delivery planning
As a Product Manager you will:
- Define, prioritise, communicate and execute on the product roadmap while contributing to the overall group strategy
- Own the end-to-end product development lifecycle engaging in product discovery activities (e.g. user interviews, prototype testing) and participating in agile ceremonies (e.g. stand-ups, 3 amigos, retrospectives)
- Inspire a highly talented team of engineers, designers and data scientists to build a product that delights users and delivers on company OKRs
- Collaborate with users to gain a deep understanding of their needs, identify product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve user experience
- Use both qualitative and quantitative methods to identify and evaluate user needs, communicate the value and impact of product features and report to the leadership team on successes and failures.
- Work with the broad range of stakeholders, including our partners in product marketing, customer success and sales, to successfully deliver our product into the hands of our users
You may have had exposure to:
- Cyber security data products and/or services
- Regulated industries
- Senior leaders/executives as users
In your first 3-6 months you will:
- Hit the ground running by taking ownership of a discovery work stream, working with an engineering technical lead and product experience designers
- Get hands on with product analytics working with product operations and data analysts
- Work with a Senior Product Manager and the VP Product to build a roadmap for this new product team
- Build relationships across the business, in particular Product Marketing and Customer Success
- Help develop and refine product processes and artefacts related to internal/external communications
- Observe and participate in a range of user engagements from prospect discovery meetings with the sales team to customer service reviews with the customer success team to user interviews as part of a product discovery work stream
Our interview process typically looks like this:
Whilst we’d love to meet you in person, all our interview stages are currently held remotely via Zoom.
- Screening (60mins) – We will tell you more about the role, the team, and get to know you, your past experiences and future ambitions.
- Values & Role Fit Interview (60mins) – To assess your suitability for the role from the perspective of alignment to Panaseer values. You will have the opportunity to meet more members of the team and get a chance to ask questions of us too.
- Case Study Scenario Interview (90mins) – The final stage will be a short presentation based on a scenario relevant to the role that we will set for you to prepare in advance.
At Panaseer, we strive to enable the best environment and atmosphere:
- An annual allowance of 25 days per year
- Competitive salaries including equity options
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance for you and your family
- £500 Amazon voucher for workspace set up
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working (£80 per month tax free)
- Access to benefits market and employee discounts (Bike to Work Scheme, Co-located workspace passes)
- Wide range of health and well-being activities, speakers and events and coaching support
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.