Product Manager – Enterprise
UK – (Remote or in London office), Full time, permanent.
Tessian is committed to securing the human layer in the enterprise, by protecting all the digital interactions people need to get their jobs done – starting with email. The Tessian Cloud Email Security Platform intelligently protects organisations against advanced threats and data loss on email, while coaching people about security threats in-the-moment. Using a behavioural-based approach, Tessian automatically stops threats that evade legacy Secure Email Gateways, including advanced phishing attacks, business email compromise, accidental data loss and insider threats. Tessian’s intelligent technology not only strengthens email security but also builds smarter security cultures in the modern enterprise. The company is backed by legendary investors such as March Capital, Sequoia, Accel and Balderton, and has been recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022. More information can be found at www.tessian.com.
We approach everything with empathy and we look out for each other, alongside our own wellbeing, so that every team member feels like they belong at Tessian. While doing this, we fixate on our customers’ success. Our customers are the lifeblood of our business and guide the decisions we make. By focusing on our customers, we lead with a curious, positive mindset, and go above and beyond to find solutions when problems arise. The people who work at Tessian have a sustained passion for achieving long-term goals. We see setbacks as opportunities to adapt and grow and we are committed to building resilience and have the motivation to tackle big challenges.
We are also honest and guided by integrity in every decision we make; with one another, with our customers, with everyone. Finally we work with great care and skill, sometimes at an uncomfortably fast pace. Rather than aim for perfection, we balance attention to detail with speed of delivery. This ensures we are keeping up with the business goals and growth.
Product Management at Tessian
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the team at Tessian.
You will join the group responsible for Tessian’s API, Integration and Governance capabilities, sitting within our Enterprise team and working on strategic goals of data access, integrations into other security tools and the best ways for our customers to manage their email security instances. You’ll take on significant ownership and responsibility from day one, working cross-functionally with Tessian’s talented group of engineers, data scientists, designers, and go-to-market specialists to make your product successful.
Customer centricity is at the forefront of everything we do at Tessian. We pride ourselves on delivering a level of customer delight that surpasses expectations in both the security industry and in enterprise software more broadly. This focus on customers has enabled us to achieve best-in-class customer retention, NPS, and Gartner reviews. We’re looking for product managers who care deeply about their craft and are looking for an environment where they can deliver market leading customer experience whilst also being part of the journey to $100m ARR and beyond.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Create meaningful relationships with customers through product discovery, feedback sessions and roadmap reviews.
- Collaborate with a talented team of designers, engineers and product peers to create the best customer experience.
- Discover, scope, plan and drive implementation of new governance functionality, such as increased role based access, and solutions for optimising our customer’s workflows through APIs and empower even the largest enterprises to manage email security with ease.
- Have Ownership of our continued investment in Integrations, Data Security and various areas of Enterprise readiness
- Participate and contribute in agile ceremonies of your team, resolve dependencies on other teams and support the team in achieving successful outcomes.
- Own the launch of features, including enabling our sales and support teams. Measure the success of your launch by running betas and tracking adoption metrics and customer feedback.
- Actively collaborate with the rest of the product team to contribute to our overall product strategy.
- You have a high ownership, ‘getting it done’ mindset – you have a great mindset around finalising ideas, while always being open for feedback. You can drive teams towards outcomes that create value and are ready to celebrate wins with the teams.
- You’re a leader who creates connections – with both customers and coworkers. You are able to lead conversations that actively challenge your perspective on the problems you are looking to solve, while establishing relationships of trust and partnerships. You embody our ‘human first’ values in all of your day to day.
- You understand how you can help other teams succeed, you want to support sales and customer success whilst basing decisions on a product led mindset.
- You care deeply about your craft and are committed to creating a high quality experience for customers
- You are excited by the challenge of working on technical products solving hard security problems for enterprise customers.
- You have experience working within B2B SaaS environments and working with Enterprise customers.
- You have prior experience in product management, building features from concept to launch in collaboration with your team and others in your organisation.
… and a bonus if you have experience with: You have experience in the Security industry and/or have worked on a product that had to keep compliance in mind for different sectors.