We are looking to hire our first product designer to help us define and build the future of people management, team after team.
Popwork was launched in the midst of the pandemic in 2020 and since then over 100 companies like Welcome to the Jungle, Prestashop or Franprix have adopted it.
Still, this is only the beginning of our journey. The best is yet to come. We want to build the best product teams love with you.
Sounds interesting? Then, send to Florian (email@example.com or DM to @flolem) your LinkedIn profile and portfolio showcasing work examples, as well as the role you played on each project. We would be lucky to hear from you!
Read more about Popwork here https://www.notion.so/popwork/Work-at-Popwork-4f1c6b3e01814adfa4a969b7049c74d8
THE JOB 🤓
What you will be doing…
- Be actively involved in product strategy discussions as you will be a key contributor to reaching company’s goals, success metrics and roadmap priorities.
- Participate in user research: interviews, surveys, usability tests to inform your decisions.
- Deliver consistent experience and high quality design across all touch-points of the customer journey.
- Work collaboratively with the whole team (especially product and engineers) to identify and develop pragmatic solutions across all user, product and business problems.
- Own design process and system for engineers to ship high quality features & improvements with a great level of autonomy.
This opportunity is for you if…
- You have relevant experience with end-to-end product design (UI/UX).
- You have worked for other companies with a strong product DNA, preferably involving products exposed to a high volume of end-users and robust design processes & systems.
- You have a strategic product and systems thinking, with strong interaction and visual design skills.
- You can prove your ability to frame complex problems and translate them into a variety of simple end-user solutions.
- You can identify potential technical constraints and have an understanding of the basics of front-end development and back-end development when designing new features.
- You enjoy discussing feature prioritization and want to help decide the initiatives we work on.
- You have business judgment to understand the product efforts that will move the needle for the company in terms of growth – while also balancing customer empathy and ensuring that we deliver the best experience for our users.
What we offer
- Join a product-led company with a focus on delivering exceptionally high-quality software
- Enjoy a very high degree of autonomy with a hands-off management style
- Remote first policy and work life balance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive cash compensation and meaningful equity incentive
- Healthcare insurance company and meal vouchers
- Regular offsites with the team
To apply, please send to Florian (firstname.lastname@example.org or DM to @flolem) your LinkedIn profile and portfolio showcasing work examples, as well as the role you played on each project.
The main steps of the recruitment process will be as follows:
1️⃣ Discovery call with Florian (co-founder & CPO)
2️⃣ In-depth interview (walk through a relevant project you led and discussion about how you approach design, product, collaboration, etc)
3️⃣ Fit interview with Quentin (co-founder & CEO) and Johann (co-founder & CMO)
4️⃣ Reference call with at least one previous manager (or client)