We are a scaling Product function and need an experienced Product Manager to take ownership of the Oxevision Product and the exciting roadmap we have planned!
You will work in an empowered product team to solve hard customer and business problems in ways our customers and users love, yet work for our business. Our Oxevision product team is cross-functional and comprises of a Product Manager, a Product Designer, a Project manager, and several engineers.
Our product team uses the necessary skills to come up with effective solutions that are valuable (our customers choose to buy or use), viable (the solution works within the many constraints of the business), usable (the user can figure out how to use) and feasible (our engineers have the skills and technology to implement).
While the Product Designer is accountable for ensuring the solution is usable, the Engineers are accountable for ensuring the solution is feasible; at Oxehealth the Product Manager is accountable for ensuring the solution is both valuable and viable.
The product manager will contribute to the Oxevision Product Team with a solid knowledge of the business’s various constraints– marketing, sales, service, finance, legal, and privacy- typical examples.
As an individual contributor, you will need to be able to influence your teammates, colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives through your use of data, logic, and excellent communication skills. Collaborating closely with the product designer and engineers to discover effective solutions and work with the head of Product and Product Marketing and key stakeholders to deliver those solutions to our customers.
Oxehealth Product team; and this Product Manager should have a deep knowledge of our users and customers, alongside the data about how they engage with our products. Finally, the product manager is expected to track industry trends and the competitive landscape as they pertain to their product.
Goals/Outcomes the role will be working towards
- Create and manage the Oxevision product that supports clinical moments alongside our Product Designer and development teams.
- Convert client insights into requirements using insight and data-informed hypothesis-driven approach, validating assumptions regularly and coaching internal stakeholders to do this too
- Partner with engineering teams to foster a shared vision and cultivate a culture of ownership and impact
- Create high-quality acceptance criteria, manage feature backlog & work alongside the lead engineer in sprint planning, and drive/own scoping and requirement definition sessions
- Define, track and analyse key metrics for different product initiatives. Leverage data to identify actionable opportunities to drive client growth, use and engagement
- Clearly communicate product goals, plans, timelines, features, internal training to commercial teams, and milestones to the rest of the company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
Demonstrated understanding and experience of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- At least 4 years of product management experience working on technology-powered products (bonus points if health tech)
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – such as; engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to formulate solutions to difficult problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, customers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Possess a deep understanding of when a problem is solved and how to measure success
- Proven success in building products that customers love and engage with
- Enjoy working directly with customers to understand their needs
- Working in a highly regulated environment doesn’t scare you