Are you interested in solving the Internet’s most difficult technology challenges?
Would you enjoy the opportunity of translating a product vision into technical requirements?
You will be part of a team responsible for defining the future vision of our Platform Technology. This platform is the foundation of our Compute, Security and CDN products. You will be defining strategy and requirements to provide the most exceptional experience to our stakeholders. Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams, you will design, build and deliver platform products.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading several individual internal product life-cycles and roadmaps, working jointly with cross-functional product and engineering teams.
- Contributing to Network Technologies long-term product strategy and overall roadmap.
- Connecting vision and technology. Thanks to that our engineering teams can build exceptional products to our customers.
- Developing comprehensive business analysis and financial models to support business cases and long-term product planning.
- Working with leaders, skilled professionals and experts across many functional areas within Akamai.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have relevant experience and a solid understanding of Product Management principles.
- Be able lead and drive deliverables of geographically distributed technical teams.
- Be extremely well-organized, motivated, and technically-oriented.
- Have an established and demonstrated ability to prioritize, lead, and generate high quality deliverables while balancing costs and time.
- Have an understanding of CDN, networking, interconnection and cloud technologies.
- Have a good aptitude for dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty through creative problem-solving.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.