we are looking for a strong product manager to join on an interim basis to support the team on a variety of projects across the business. Continuing to delight our users whilst delivering against our business goals.
The successful candidate will bring considerable experience and knowledge of building customer engagement with digital products. In your product career you will have perfected the art of capturing business opportunities, understood customer needs, and delivering impactful outcomes in collaboration with fellow product managers, development teams, operational staff, and business stakeholders.
Experience in betting, gaming or sports is an advantage but the most important factors are logical product thinking and a desire to work in empowered product teams creating measurable impact.
- End-to-end ownership of product initiatives from ideation through to delivery, including measurement of success and finding areas for improvement
- Strong collaboration and communication at the centre of everything. Specifically with technical, commercial, and operational stakeholders, together with fellow product managers
- Work closely with the Product Leads on product strategy, portfolio planning, product roadmap and continuously improving our ways of working
- Use a data driven approach to decision-making by ensuring products are properly tagged, and relevant insights collated using both quantitative and qualitative methods
Craft best in class user experience and customer journeys in close collaboration with product design using product discovery techniques
- Set clear direction and closely collaborate with the product development team to define solutions fully understood by the teams
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in relevant product management positions
- Strong understanding of what makes a great onboarding experience and the ability to apply test & learn techniques to continuously improve it
- Proficient in data analysis and comfortable using analytics tools to track performance and draw insights
- Direct experience of overseeing a product development portfolio and roadmap with good understanding of strategic planning and optimising for outcomes
- Extensive experience and understanding of full product development lifecycle and agile software development methodologies
- Experience with product discovery including customer research, either leading or in collaboration with product designers and researchers
- Proven record setting direction and planning work with delivery teams. Experience working with remote development teams is a bonus
Salary: £60,000 – £75,000 (dependent upon experience)