Context and motivation
Kairós is a global company focused on the digital transformation of our customers.
To this day we are more than 150 people in the Kairós family, based in 4 different countries and we
are looking for you to join us.
We are aware that the world has changed without any possibility of turning back, and this is the main
motivation for our customers to work with us. This change has turned up into the main knowledge
company, resulting in product development ecosystems and agile environments in response to the
change and the ability to generate value.
● Incorporation in a digital transformation strategy in one of the most global financial company.
● The opportunity to develop and use new technologies in a digital environment supporting
continuous integration and continuous delivery framework.
● As a company we help you to progress in your role with a personalized global training plan
based on your capabilities, knowledge and professional development.
● Open innovation culture to make your ideas grow: we are always open to listen new ideas
that break expected and make us be grow and empower our talent.
We are seeking an experienced, resourceful Product Owner to join our growing team. In this position,
you will be responsible for driving and defining the launch of new products and services within our
company. You should have a solid grasp on data analytics, strategy and Agile methodologies in
order to deliver a high-quality product to increase company revenue. !
We are looking for:
● Fostering a climate of continuous improvement and always looking for ways to improve
processes and people.
● Efficient with “issues follow up” and unblocking management skills on challenging scenarios
● Hands on behaviour
● Comfort with frequent incremental code testing and deployment
● A strong focus on business outcomes
● Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
● Good understanding of new processes and methodologies.
● Fostering a climate of transparency and openness, to grow and maintain trust in the team and
● Personal organization
● Experience with distributed teams in different time-zones and in a multicultural environment.
● English fluid
● Knowledge of spanish language, will be valued.
● You have prior experience and track record of building successful (financial) business
products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and / or machine learning.
● You possess knowledge and passion for emerging technologies (API’s, Native UI’s, RWD,
and so on).
● Experience with design thinking and lean startup methodologies.
● You are human centered with a natural empathy for customers – a bias to action and a proven
track record of delivering product iterations to market at rapid speed.
● Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products
● Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI,
customer support, finance or marketing.
● The ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
● Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
● You possess experience working with agile methodologies and are highly technical e.g. fluent
Methodologies and tools
● CPO, API, BDD, TDD
● Design thinking and product design thinking
● Service design operations, Lean manufacturing, Agile methodologies
● The position is in Milton Keynes (UK)
● A highly competitive remuneration package
● An important role in our organisation with a high potential for professional growth
● Ongoing training in new technologies.
Context and motivation