Are you an experienced product manager that has built online experiences that customers love? Are you passionate about measuring impact and testing new ideas? Do you want to build an experience that is truly relevant and interesting for job seekers looking for a place to belong? then this role may be for you.
So who is Vercida Group
We are a company with a simple mission; to transform the workplace into a diverse and inclusive environment.
Our beliefs and values are in our name
Values, Equality, Respect, Culture, Inclusion, Diversity, and Accessibility.
By challenging traditional ways of thinking about diversity and inclusion, we prepare businesses for the future of work. We are the UK’s leading Inclusive Careers Site and D&I consultancy and work with an incredible list of clients in the public and private sectors. We assist our clients to attract, consult, train and recruit from a diverse and inclusive employee group.
So if you join us what will you be doing? – The role
This is a role working within a small product and technology function that is looking to grow rapidly in the coming months in all areas.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the experience for candidates coming to the site for the first time to ensure we welcome them to the brand
- Building an experience for existing users that keeps Vercida front of mind and relevant
- Working with the marketing team to build a contact strategy with candidates to keep them up to date with topics that interest them
- Identify and build new ways to present job and company content that resonates with candidates, often through videos
- Work with the analytics team to build and maintain a KPI dashboard for candidates and run tests on new changes
- Support the business to deliver SEM and SEO campaigns
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will have experience in building web based experiences through structured design processes
- Be comfortable working with a remote development team in delivering site changes
- Be very numerate and comfortable using measurement and testing systems to truly understand the impact of changes
- Have a passion for understanding what customers are really saying
- Ability to communicate your vision to the business and passion to make changes happen
- Hybrid working pattern – remote working is not a problem
- Expected salary of 70-90k
- Dynamic start-up culture with the security of an established business model
- Fully inclusive employer. Come as you are!