Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the exciting world of HERE’s Platform Experience. As part of Workspace, the Platform Environment for creation, we strive to enable platform users to create, manage and use, custom location insights, search and routing. We work to enable customers to uniquely solve their business needs and generate value grounded in their business context using on platform tools and capabilities. We intend to bring these experiences to life by externalizing our mapping capabilities via Workspace so that customers can achieve increasingly versatile outcomes by themselves. HERE is uniquely positioned to revolutionize this aspect of location intelligence and you could be part of it.
In this role the product manager will act as use case (domain) lead for Intelligent Routing and Search as realized by Workspace. As such they will define the strategy and priorities for these use cases based on market demand and customer engagements. The PM will also act as a horizontal glue to provide requirements to the various pillars of Workspace (Ingest, Transform, Develop, Consume) as well as external teams like Core Content, SDK, Location Services so that the e2e value of the use case is realized. He/she will be doing that using Business Epics where features can pertain to different teams and together deliver specific customer value and take us forward in the realization of our strategy. The Product Manager will work with the Product Owner to define, prioritize and execute a backlog of activities and a quarterly execution plan and monitor its implementation. Finally the Product Manager will support all GTM efforts related to these use cases to gain additional customers and receive feedback on existing or future functionality.
- Accelerate the execution of our Workspace strategy with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor market, competition and customers to define data and market driven strategy and execution plan for our portfolio. Continuously validate assumptions related to our strategy and tactics and course-correct if needed.
- Define product strategy and value propositions for Intelligent Search and Routing as enabled by Workspace and larger HERE product portfolio.
- Author clear and succinct product requirements and work across teams to launch new products.
- Define quarterly priorities for intelligent search and routing in the form of business epics strictly tied to our Company Objectives (OKRs) and supported by specific revenue generating customer enragements.
- Continuously align with internal stakeholders to ensure shared understanding of use cases and customer priorities. Work to operationalize (refine, prioritize, plan) feature tickets and Business Epics across teams to facilitate orchestration of the e2e portfolio needed to unlock business value to the customer.
- Support our GTM efforts in collaboration with our Customer & Brand organizations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholder groups across HERE.
- Provide executive updates on topics related to Intelligent Search & Routing as required per our governance calendar.
Who are you?
- Strong business acumen, business or technical degree with an MBA preferred, 10 years of relevant work experience, 5+ in product management, fluent in all key PM frameworks and tools
- Experience and understanding of the Location Industry, some GIS understanding/exposure preferred
Deep customer focus and empathy.
- Experience in customer requirements discovery and documentation.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into overall business drivers and HERE customer benefits/impacts.
Be a strong team player with a vision, win together mindset and strong emotional intelligence
- Experience developing software products (preferably SAAS), working in agile principles, track record of successful collaboration with Product Owners, Architects and other product managers.
- Strong communicator in English (written/presentation), able to provide both executive summaries and underlying detail when required and communicate with audience at any level.
Experience in collaboration tools like Product Board, Jira, Webex etc.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi task and execute againsti tight timelines.
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.