The Digital Product & Experience team within British Airways is responsible for creating customer-facing products that are innovative, effective and will change the experience of flying for the better.
We’re investing in building a first-class product team and are looking for talented Digital Product Owners to join us.
What you’ll do:
- Explore customer problems and take a curious, analytical approach to prioristing the ones with the highest impact.
- Own your roadmap based on the insights generated by your team, with autonomy to deliver your committed outcomes however you & your team see fit.
- Drive product development through the scrum teams; writing user stories, prioritising backlogs, co-ordinating release activities and supporting sprint ceremonies.
- Continuously experiment and iterate as you deliver your roadmap in order to find innovative and effective solutions.
- Manage stakeholders with a diverse set of backgrounds and interests.
- Help to shape our product culture as we grow.
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience of setting a product strategy, defining desired outcomes and an ability to measure progress in those outcomes against a clear set of metrics.
- Experience of bringing functionality to market by working with software development teams.
- A good grasp of how to validate assumptions and clearly prioritise the most impactful solutions.
- Clear communication skills when delivering your points of view through data, insight and customer impact.
- A positive attitude in the face of uncertainty and an ability to take clear decisions in a fast-moving and pressurised environment.
- Understanding and experience of ecommerce platforms, architecture and customer journeys best practice.
What British Airways can offer you?
- A competitive salary commensurate to your experience.
- A commitment to helping you grow, challenge yourself & progress professionally. We have set up clear career pathways and mentoring programmes to support you in achieving that.
- Flexible on working locations, with a Central London base alongside our head office near Heathrow.
- Travel benefits and discounts for friends & family.