Dent Reality is an exciting London-based AR startup, on a mission to revolutionise the way that people interact with the real world.
We’re building technology which combines the power of AR with maps, location and navigation, to bring a digital experience to stores, offices, malls, airports and more. Check out this demo from our partnership with Marks & Spencer:
Apple, Meta and others are gearing up to introduce their new AR wearables, and we’re in at the ground floor, working on pioneering solutions that will become the foundations of this new wave of technology. In 5 years time, we want to be the digital layer which powers the shopping experience across every store.
As PM, you’ll be responsible for leading our product team as we R&D new technologies and user experiences, and bring this to market through a mobile SDK.
This is a role for someone who is passionate about new technologies and solving hard problems in an early-stage startup environment.
Our mobile SDK enables retailers to serve precise location, maps, navigation and AR features to their customers. As Product Manager for Mobile, you’ll be responsible for helping us to build this SDK across iOS and Android, and to deliver this with a great user experience, so users can easily understand what’s going on and how to navigate in complex indoor environments.
What you’ll be working on
- Take ownership of the product roadmap, working closely with each of our platform teams
- Lead our product development cycle – testing with shoppers in-store, collating feedback, and working with the product team to iterate to improve the mobile product
- Facilitate product workshops to develop new features in collaboration with our product team
- Be the voice of customer, talking to retail customers to understand specific requirements of the mobile SDK
- Lead R&D on innovative new features, such as audio guidance and other new spatial features.
- Explore new avenues for distribution, beyond an SDK, enabling us to scale to many locations
- Explore other mobile products that could be built, such as apps to assist with setup and onboarding
Who you are
We’re looking for someone:
- 3+ years experience shipping high-quality mobile products
- Passionate about new technologies and solving hard problems
- Passionate about mobile products and great user experience
- Early-stage startup experience
- A bit scrappy – willing to get into the nitty-gritty and do low-level tasks as needed
- Who fosters collaboration – we work in a very open and collaborative way
- Who takes ownership over their work, and is comfortable leading new initiatives
- Thinks about solutions and opportunities at a broader level than the current task
Nice to have:
- Technical experience
- Experience in a relevant product space, such as navigation, mapping
- Experience working with data, analytics, performance and engagement
- Working with us
- Based in London
- £65-70k, based on experience
- Generous equity – we’re a seed-stage startup, and we want everyone to share in the success
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Role is hybrid remote, we meet once a week to run product sessions, and also spend time at stores testing the product