PartsSource is the leading B2B e-commerce marketplace for US healthcare, helping healthcare providers to automate the purchasing of MedTech repair parts and services through a modern procurement experience while driving improved cost, quality, and reliability throughout the healthcare supply chain. We are growing rapidly as providers shift their purchasing toward e-commerce and away from manual processes. We are uniquely positioned to address key challenges impacting mission critical operations related to rising input costs, skill shortages, and supply chain disruptions. Bain Capital’s 2021 investment in PartsSource further propels us to realizing our Vision: Ensure the quality, safety, and availability of mission critical assets to improve health outcomes.
PartsSource is headquartered in Aurora, OH. Both remote and local, US based candidates are encouraged to apply
As Software Solutions Product Manager, you will be core to a strategic partnership between business and IT resources in our effort to realize the future vision of PartsSource. Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Management, you will engage the business and customers to identify needs, assemble needs into value producing initiatives, and own those initiatives through market launch.
What You’ll Do
Engage Business and Customers to Identify Needs
- Participate in overall roadmap discussions, providing expert perspective on your owned solution
- Drive product feature ideation discussions
- Perform user and stakeholder interviews to discover opportunities for innovation
Assemble Needs into Value Producing Initatives
- Transform concepts and ideas into executable requirements for development and QA
- Manage and represent roadmap initiatives to development and QA teams to provide teams with business value context and gather concerns, feedback, and effort expectations
- Represent owned solution in appropriate development and QA meetings
- Work with development and QA teams daily resolve and/or escalate challenges quickly
Own Initiatives Through Market Launch
- Communicate timeline expectations across the technology organization
- Own and execute product launch plans, providing launch communications and adoption drivers
- Provide support, training, and problem/solution investigation to the organization as it pertains to your owned solution
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in how your owned solutions contributes to the technology landscape at PartsSource
What You’ll Bring
- BA/BS in business, marketing, or technical field required.
Minimum of 5 years related experience within a software environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated results-orientation and strong project management abilities.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas and problem solutions.
- Self-driven and motivated to delight customers and business partners.
Who We Want to Meet
- You’re constantly curious, ready to pull at the next question to dig a little deeper
- You bring a positive attitude to the workplace and use that energy to motivate teammates
- You’re not satisfied with good enough, and are eager to make the extra effort to find transformative solutions
- You enjoy the collaborative process, challenging your own and your teammate’s assumptions and findings, to drive at smarter solutions
Bonus Points For
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile SDLC
- Completed or in progress MBA
- Pragmatic Institute Certified Product Manager
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary package inclusive of base salary, incentive bonus structure and equity incentive plan; with a full benefits package (including 401k match, employer paid college debt redux, and more).
- An inclusive PartsSource community – work alongside other smart, passionate people
- Growing company investing in and committed to developing careers of our employees
- Hybrid work environment where you get the benefits of flexibility, socialization, and productivity
- A chance to revolutionize Healthcare with evidence-based decision making on the world’s leading Procure-to-Pay platform!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Our platform automates the procurement process enabling the medical equipment service industry in their acquisition, repair and life cycle management of medical parts. The company’s cloud software and marketplace technology tools help over 3,500 hospitals to source on-demand parts and services from over 6,000 OEMs and thousands of repair techs. PartsSource delivers strong value to customers through an “Amazon” like experience featuring preferred pricing, automated ordering, and formulary analytics to benchmark spend and drive greater supply chain intelligence.
From our founding in 2001 as the industry’s first online, fully integrated medical products marketplace, to the creation of our award-winning flagship solution, PartsSource Pro, PartsSource has evolved to become a leader in the digital transformation of the healthcare technology supply chain and indispensable partner to more than half of U.S. hospitals and thousands of equipment suppliers and independent service providers.
Bain Capital’s 2021 investment in PartsSource provides capital, expertise, and key partnerships further accelerating PartsSource’s growth. Bain Capital, one of the world’s leading private multi-asset investment firms with approximately $150 billion in assets under management, seeks to create lasting impact for their investors, teams, businesses, and the communities in which they live.