Below is our generic PM position description. For this freelance role we are looking for applications with at least some German knowledge, 3+ years of relevant experience. The position can be done partly remote.
MVP Factory is looking for web and mobile product managers to help build great products and deliver amazing experiences to customers. You will be responsible for working with customers to create and provide detailed spec sheets for a team of designers and developers.
You will then manage the team and ensure all milestones are completed to spec and on time.
Further responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define the product roadmap, release plans and ship the corresponding user stories in time and with quality
- Manage business stakeholders, understand strategic goals and market needs
- Prioritize new features and releases taking the business and customer impact into consideration
- Perform quantitative and qualitative testing in order to make data-driven decisions
- Develop the best experience for our clients’ users, in close cooperation with our elite remote engineering, UX and design teams
- Contribute to the development of the MVPF platform by bringing in your own ideas
- Be involved in the overall project management and process tracking
Ideal candidates are stellar, proven product managers with strong technical backgrounds who’ve built first rate products and love working with people. They are dynamic individuals with great teamwork and interpersonal skills. You should be excited about juggling multiple projects and helping us optimize the overall product management process.
- 3 years relevant work experience in managing web and mobile products.
- You can demonstrate track records of successful products which you delivered.
- You have strong drive and attention to detail, love technology and enjoy hacking/prototyping on the side
- You are passionate about building products users love – understanding their needs and pain points and addressing them
- You’re frugal and resourceful, and like testing things to make them better
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Analytical skills & mindset and have experience in setting up tests that result in actionable outcomes
- Innately curious and self motivated to ask questions and find answers
- You have gained proven knowledge of the latest tools and methodologies in software development, especially strong experience in agile software
- You are good at designing user interfaces and working with mockups, wireframes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus but not required)
- Optional: BS Computer Science or related technical degree
- You enjoy collaborating closely with engineers, and understand the trade-offs engineering teams make while building, launching, and maintaining products
- You are very organized and comfortable managing multiple projects in a high speed, high pressure environment
- Competitive salary
- The job will enable you to build a network of companies and people all over the world and share knowledge with the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- You’ll be a part of our lively team and MVPF community. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- Responsibilities, initiative-driven work & creativity across a variety of topics and industries will provide you a steep learning curve
- Life-changing work – solve real, hard problems you’ll want to brag about
- 5th floor light infused penthouse office in the heart of Berlin with rooftop terrace and chill-out area
- Top-notch technology equipment – whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- “Take as you need” vacation policy + occasional pop-up offices to facilitate remote work
- Regular team events – we celebrate our achievements together!