Hi there! We’re 5Mins, and we’re on a mission to reignite the passion in workplace learning – helping employees and teams to become better, happier and more successful.
We’re building the next generation of learning product – harnessing micro-learning, spaced repetition, AI-driven personalisation and advanced gamification.
We’re already live in over 80 countries, with customers including companies in the Fortune 100, technology unicorns, and rapidly growing scale-ups. We’re looking for ambitious, intelligent and high-performing Associate Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team.
We have offices in London and Porto, and are a truly international team of 20 with other colleagues across France, Germany, Argentina & Greece! The candidate can work from our offices in Portugal, or remotely.
Please feel free to download our demo version of the app from the iOS or Google Play store to get a sense of what we’re building!
iOS – https://apple.co/3GOa4V7
Android – https://bit.ly/3538stG
What the role involves:
- We are already live in 80 countries, with Fortune 100, tech unicorns and scale-ups among our clients. We are looking for someone to build on our existing base, to take 5Mins’ product and reach to the next level.
- You will be working closely with customers and across multiple teams within 5Mins on a daily basis, being at the heart of the action
- You will work with our Growth Team to help 5Mins acquire new users at speed and scale
- You will work closely with our Customer Success team in conducting user interviews to build a refined understanding of our users’ needs
- You will collaborate closely with the Product team, demonstrating a deep understanding of technology stacks and the impact on the final product
- You will write user stories, and own and manage the product backlog
- You will keep on top of the latest industry trends, and be looked at as an internal expert on the product and the market
Who you are:
- You have 3-4 years’ experience as an Associate PM / Junior PM or Business Analyst
- You have experience in user-centered product development, setting up processes and conducting analyses to take data-informed product decisions
- You have a strong ability to understand users, and a strong desire to build things that delight users
- You have a deep curiosity for products & the ability to learn new things quickly
- Nice to have – you have worked in growth teams in fast-scale startups
What we offer:
- €35k-40k annual salary
- Attractive share options
- 25 days holiday
- €300 learning budget
- A purpose-driven work environment: we’re passionate about our mission to make learning fun and engaging for all
- Exposure to proven founders: learn how successful founders think
- Flexible working with a lovely team: we trust all of our team to drive their work independently, and believe that trust comes through in our team culture