What We’re Looking For
Breezeway is hiring a Senior Product Manager to lead the growth of Operations. From scheduling automation to smart checklists, the Operations team is behind Breezeway’s most used and loved products. We’ve built them with a deep understanding of how hospitality teams work and a passion for organization and process. Join us and you’ll help teams deliver millions of five-star property experiences to guests and tenants all over the world.
Who We Are
Breezeway’s property care and service platform helps clients prepare properties to specialized standards and deliver the best experience to their guests and residents. Our software and mobile apps have helped vacation rental managers and hosts, residential managers, hospitality operators, and service providers facilitate more than 18M property tasks and prep for more than 55M nights booked. We’re creating the tools that will define the future of hospitality service and empowering our client’s to elevate the experience at every property.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the product vision and strategy for a comprehensive operations platform that enables teams of any size to efficiently deliver property care.
- Find and assess opportunities through client and stakeholder feedback to deliver streamlined experiences to Operations and contribute to company-wide goals and success.
- Manage Operations product roadmap with adept prioritization.
- Stay on top of industry trends and user behaviour that can influence our strategy and prioritization.
- Continuously drive customer value through right-sized features and improvements
- Leverage data to identify key Operations KPIs and measure the impact of team initiatives on them.
- Set ambitious quarterly objectives, and ensure progress towards them.
- Develop and maintain thorough documentation to aid internal and external problem solving.
- Foster a culture of impact and performance while championing our values to ensure that your team and the wider Product team are enabled to succeed.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience driving product management (startup experience is a bonus).
- 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS (productivity, task management, or hospitality/property management software experience is a bonus).
- Experience in building and navigating large interconnected systems.
- Proven analytical skills and superior ability to use data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization.
- You set strategic direction and outline present and future product initiatives.
- You love rolling up your sleeves to execute all the small details that drive towards the larger strategic vision, one day at a time.
- You are clear and candid on what you need to be successful and you take initiative to achieve that success.
- You autonomously drive progress and growth while building consensus with stakeholders.
- You know how to coordinate your team across multiple priorities and deliver a continuous stream of value through shipping features.
- You are able to pioneer new initiatives while navigating ambiguity and complexity.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You forge partnerships cross-functionally and on the Product team.
- You value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB).