Do you want to work in a fast-growing company that has a strong innovative and inclusive culture?
We embrace flexible and hybrid working, give our team unlimited holidays and nurture our employees’ personal development with regular personal development-focused catch-ups.
Our teams work with the best equipment (of their choice) and tools. Every team member receives a monthly development/well-being allowance alongside attending conferences and anything else that they need to help further their skills, experience and career path.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to help evolve our world-class eSignature platform. To put it simply, you’ll be the heart of the engine room leading a squad that focuses on how we build a platform that accelerates our product efforts through speed, cost efficiency, quality, resilience and developer happiness.
What you will be doing:
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Craft and implement a vision and strategy for the platform and internal systems at Signable. Working across Marketing, Customer Success, Operations, Data and Engineering to uncover the most important problems we need to solve to help us work well and grow.
- Choose a set of success metrics that reflect our goals to increase stability, resilience, security, performance and team happiness.
- Grow as a domain expert. eSignatures are an everyday staple for many industries, understanding the ins and outs of the regulations and implementation for the product is more interesting than you’d initially think!
Who you are:
There is no denying that this is a technical domain, the team in this squad cover AWS, deployment, developer tools, internal integrations and platform projects but the product role isn’t there to provide the technical solution (we have great engineers for that), this role is about understanding our internal users needs, using data to drive prioritisation and setting a long term vision for the platform.
- You are empathic, user focused and great at building relationships. Your customer is internal, you’ll have lots of opportunities to gather user needs and feedback. As your customer is “in the building” (although as a Hybrid workforce we are often not!) you’ll hear their needs very loudly. We’re a lovely bunch, you’ll also receive lots of positive feedback when you solve a pain point which has been bothering us day in and day out!
- You’ll be especially empathetic towards the needs of engineers, having previously worked closely with – and maybe even dabbled in – development teams. (p.s. You don’t need to be a developer, you just need to understand their world.)
Able to prioritise between developer experience and our technical needs, backing your decisions up with quantitative and qualitative data.
- Passionate about outcomes over deliverables, able to measure impact and define what data we need.
- Provide clear leadership, tell the customer story, focus on outcomes and don’t get too caught up in the tech.
- Understand the fundamentals of an application hosted in the cloud, AWS preferable, and the tools and processes a development team needs to operate effectively.
And a massive bonus if:
- You have worked with eSignature, digital identity or document workflow products before.
The qualifications and experiences above act as a loose guide to what we’re looking for. We’d still love to hear from you if you have more or less experience, so long as the core skills can be demonstrated.
What will you get?
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working hours for everyone
- Hybrid working policy – work where you work best
- Expenses card with £50 to spend on learning and development or wellbeing every month
- Free face-to-face counselling for up to 8 sessions
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Life assurance & income protection
- Health support plan for things like eyecare, dentist, medical support
- Mac or PC? Your choice… just let us know
- Paid volunteer days
- Swag on arrival – T-shirts, hoodies, bags, notebooks – we have loads of swag to make you feel part of the family
- Discounts scheme
- Pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bike parking in the office
- Annual Company get together – every year we try to escape from the office to reflect and relax – together
What happens next
- Your application is reviewed.
- Initial call with the hiring manager (45 minutes)
- Project stage – You’ll be given a perfectly formed challenge that you’ll love doing. Because we value your time and commitment to the recruitment process we’ll pay you for your time.
- Final interview – this is broken down into two parts. You’ll be asked to present your project to a few members of the team, followed by some questions about your project (1-1.5 hours)
We will let you know if you’re invited to an interview or not. As we are a small team and receive lots of applications, unfortunately, we can’t give individual feedback on each application.
We perform background checks on all candidates to whom job offers are made. We partner with a third-party provider to do so, DOMOs background checks will be carried out by People Check.
We can currently only accept applications from candidates that are located in the UK or have long-term working rights in the UK without the need for visa sponsorship.
Want to see what we have been up to at DOMO? Check out our Signable Instagram here – https://www.instagram.com/signablehq/
No agencies please – thank you.