Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
You want to work with the most rising stars in the startup scene such as Gorillas, Westwing or Scalable Capital? You want to be part of a fast-paced Series A startup? Then join our global remote team with more than 120 Sastronauts from all over the world!
Benchmarking is one strategic pillar for us at Sastrify. Especially around “enterprise” plans of SaaS, there is no transparency. We believe, that with all the data that we have and continue to gather, Sastrify can be a great asset for our customers. Both during renewals and new tool introduction.
As our Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) you will enable companies to do exactly that. This is a high impact role in which you’ll work closely with many parts of the company.
This is your chance to boost your career in Product Management and join a fast-growing and well funded startup with high ambitions.
What you’ll do as our Senior Product Manager:
- Own the full lifecycle of the product area Benchmarking
- You establish and evangelize a product vision, that motivates a cross-functional team, customers and internal stakeholders
- Be responsible to determine and mitigate value and viability risks for your area
- Conduct user research with customer & users on their job/tasks/problems/responsibilities, especially around plans & prices of their SaaS Tools
- Identify & prioritize opportunities to deliver value to customer in a lean and iterative way
- Shape the vision of how we can use all the contract data that we have to make life easier for our users/customers
- Own and communicate the roadmap and delivery plan for your product area
- Collaborate with the product designer & engineers on your team on possible solutions for the problems
- Gather feedback from users on the product’s functionalities and determine if and how to iterate or kill these
- Be the go-to person for Benchmarking
- Become the users advocate around this topic
- Define and report on your dedicated Product Key results, in line with the company strategy
- Collaborate with our Procurement Experts on what we can do and how this solves user problems/pain points
- Collaborate with Sales on how the functionality can package & price and how it can be presented in the sales cycle
- Inform and educate your colleagues in Customer Success and Product Marketing on all ongoing and upcoming changes to your product area
- Share your insights from interviews, data and user recording broadly
- Working on a cross-functional team with Design, Engineering and a Scrum Master
- Collaborate with the other product managers, to make Sastrify as a hole the best it can be
- Someone eager to understand SaaS pricing/contracts deeply, especially the user’s pain points with it
- Has multiple years of experience with building B2B SaaS products
- Has seen product management within multiple companies
- Loves to start early in the product development life cycle. This also means a very high focus on customer discovery, iterative learning and product development
- Is a team player and wants to work in a cross-functional product team
- Has outstanding oral and written communication skills in English
- Is striving, when working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- Is located within EMEA (GMT±2) timezone
- Build strong technical and market expertise in high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team
- Off-sites and Quarterly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State of the art equipment (also for your home-office)
- Fully remote (you can work from anywhere)
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.