Are you someone who loves finding solutions to problems using technology? Do you enjoy working across product design, tech and commercial to bring these solutions to life? Are you self motivated, able to take responsibility for scoping out, communicating and delivering feature builds and optimizations to software solutions in the Fintech space?
We’re looking for proactive and committed team members who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment to join our growing product team.
We build software for the world’s leading asset management firms across Private Equity, VC and Real Assets enabling them to efficiently manage, drive value and sustainability across their businesses.
At Atominvest, you will be working on something very exciting: the future of work, investments and sustainability/ ethical investing for the world’s best investors, and delivering a positive impact through this.
Based on the growth we are experiencing, we think we’re on to something big.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to take the lead on creating exciting new products and features from inception to release. You should have a strong willingness to learn and evolve quickly, adapting to challenges with grace. Your tech and relevant industry experience means that you have the language to collaborate with both our Engineering and Commercial teams.
You flex between innovative thinking, navigating constraints and free exploration. You recognise that experimenting with ideas is critical to generating more confidence. You value outcomes over outputs, but understand that truly impactful outcomes only arise from shipping ideas thoughtfully and frequently.
What you’ll be doing:
– Designing and shaping products tailored towards sophisticated private equity and asset management customers.
– Developing a deep understanding of client use cases to deliver creative and thoughtful solutions.
– Identifying opportunities for growth across new product areas, technologies and industry trends.
– Navigating complex problem spaces while balancing internal and external considerations.
– Collaborating across teams while staying on top of shifting priorities
– Making recommendations based on the measured the success of your experiments
– Working with leadership to develop and create product vision roadmap
– Helping guide a world-class engineering team with a proven track record of delivery.
– Shaping both technical direction and team composition as we scale.
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you!
– At least 2 years experience in Product Management
– Track record of shipping high quality SaaS products and features at scale
– Solid UI/UX instincts and an eye for visual design
– An ability to think through client needs, commercial requirements and come up with solutions that incorporate end-user feedback
– A natural curiosity to explore to generate product ideas, solutions and innovation
– Humility and constant reflection to ensure continuous product improvement
– Adaptability to learn and evolve quickly within a fast-paced scale up environment
– Positive attitude, sense of humour and creativity
– Meeting with our Head of People and our Head of Product/CEO to have a quick discussion, hear about you, talk about our story and where we’re heading.
– Complete a short case study and discuss it with members of our commercial & product teams.
– Join Atominvest.
What we offer
– Competitive compensation (fixed base salary + performance incentives)
– 20 days holiday/year + bank holidays and a week off for Christmas
– Flexibility to work remotely or at our offices in London*
– A culture of trust, ownership and autonomy in your work
– An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people
– Fun working atmosphere and lots of coaching
– Significant growth opportunities
– Company-wide socials and events
* Currently our office in Oxford Circus is available if people want (and only if they want) to use it. In the longer term, we’re expecting most people to be in the office 2 to 3 days per week.