We are looking for a passionate and experienced product manager to lead the growth and development of the Focaldata platform.
You will be the first product manager at Focaldata.
The role will involve shaping the company’s product strategy, prioritising and delivering the product roadmap, and working to understand and solve our customers’ biggest problems.
Today we have over 100 customers using our platform. The next phase is about rapidly expanding usage for the platform combined with significant investment in validating and launching new product ideas.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Shape the product vision and product strategy collaborating closely with the founder and the rest of the senior team.
- Continually craft a roadmap that expresses the strategy, maps the customers’ needs and delivers customer growth and retention.
- Build a product culture based on users’ problems and meet customers every day to put them at the centre of product discussions.
- Lead product experimentation to rapidly validate new ideas. Put in place a validation framework and feedback loop, from business development to sales, to customers and back to product and engineering.
- Lead product execution and raise the bar for product craft, collaborating closely with designers and developers.
- Coordinate the BAU product function (e.g. sprint planning, writing and communicating PRDs and epics, reviewing PRDs and epics done by others, product updates to customers).
- You’ve “been-there, done-that”. You have a track record managing products at software startups and have seen and experienced early-stage B2B product organisations scale.
- You’re passionate about discovery, design and planning. You are an expert on modern forms of collaboration, product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development processes. You know when to employ different approaches to product, and can balance experimental and validation work with focused iteration on core products.
- You’re a leader. You thrive on expressing your leadership soul and proactive attitude and have a specific ability to inspire, motivate and move others.
- You have an entrepreneurial, creative mindset. You’re excited to build everything from scratch and have the ability to see the big picture of the economics of the business. You like to work from first principles.
Focaldata’s mission is to power the world’s understanding of what people think and do. To do this, we built a seamless research data platform and hired world-class researchers and data scientists. So clients get data and insights at greater speed, quality and scale than ever before. We call it data for the bold.
We are a diverse team of engineers, data scientists, and researchers. The team has experience from leading organisations, including Microsoft and Branch. To date Focaldata has raised £2.7m in seed funding, including from the founders of Zoopla, Alchemy Partners and LOVEFiLM. Join us.
Focaldata is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We believe in the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce for our business, team and customers. We welcome all applications regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
£50,000-65,000 + 0.01-0.1% equity
HOW TO APPLY
Send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Mind the Product – Product Manager – [your name]