About this Opportunity
The MillerKnoll Digital team is building customer-centric, digitally enabled business model to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We’re creating frictionless customer experiences through digital solutions across our platforms, and we need a retail systems focused Digital Product Manager to help us get there.
This is a pivotal role working with stakeholders across our retail business supporting the build of a distributed order management platform and robust retail systems framework. The focus for this area will be working with a highly matrixed team to evolve our strategy around order management, including Inventory Visibility, Order Allocation and Life Cycle Management, Payment Processing, Post Purchase experiences, Estimated Delivery Dates, Carrier Tracking, and Omnichannel experiences. You will bring your experience with ERP systems, OMS, WMS, and POS to help define requirements for integrations between these systems, and work with vendors and internal teams to implement and update them. You will be a key factor in enabling the growth of the retail back end systems for all of the MillerKnoll brands.
What You’ll Do
You’ll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you . . .
- Define product features and requirements and lead the implementation of new digital products and/or digital product updates.
- Ensure all necessary user acceptance, performance, and post production testing is conducted and documented according to Herman Miller testing guidelines.
- Evaluate and communicate performance of one or more digital properties.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to implement and maintain product features.
- Manage third-party vendors in support of a digital property.
- Use analytics and customer research to measure product effectiveness and to direct future product development.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have . . .
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Six years of digital product management or related digital experience.
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of web analytics.
- Experience in requirements analysis and definition.
- Experience in project management, PMP preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional presentation skills.
- The ability to use the office automation, communication, software, and tools used in the Herman Miller office environment.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. MillerKnoll is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.
Employee Status: Regular
Work Schedule: 8am-5pm
Primary Location: United States