Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join the growing Product team at Healios working on the clinical platform used by clinicians, young people and their families. You’ll focus on building frictionless and seamless experiences. You’ll empower users throughout the Healios experience in order to achieve the best outcomes possible from our services. Reporting to a Senior Product Manager, you’ll work alongside fellow Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers, Clinical Leads, and cross functionally with a range of business stakeholders as well as a (200+) team of Clinical specialists.
The below should give you a sense of what we’re generally looking for. If you are excited about Product, and our mission to help young people and their families, do consider applying even if you feel that not all of the requirements apply to you – if we can help you grow into some of these areas, all the better.
- Prioritise the most impactful efforts to empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health
- Work in a cross-functional squad (engineering manager, engineers, product designer) to build new products and features, and improve or retire existing ones
- Make the business and user context clear for the teams you work with, creating a compelling vision and defining a product strategy for the work undertaken
- Work alongside user research and product design to uncover deep user insights
- Represent the customer and their needs to stakeholders and teams across the organisation
- Define & track KPIs to validate experiments & releases, and to articulate the opportunity of an initiative
- Manage an effective product launch process, managing change through great user awareness and easy feature discovery
To be successful in this role, below is what we would need from you:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager or in related product roles (e.g. Associate Product Manager, Product Owner), preferably some in start-ups
- Deep empathy for users and the ability to put yourself in their shoes to understand their needs
- A passion and drive to support young people to improve their lives, questioning the status quo to do this
- You have the curiosity and courage to ask the right questions and dig below the surface level
- You can decide when a solution is good enough to solve a problem
- Collaborative working style that involves the right people throughout
- Ability to evaluate and inform work based on a variety of data sources
- Communicate clearly in writing and verbally – speaking your audience’s language
- Real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
- A desire to become part of a collaborative environment and share knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
- A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- Well-developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, complex, highly technical and/or clinically sensitive information to clients, their families, carer and other professional colleagues both within and outside the NHS
- Flexibility to support our mission of bringing healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- A commitment to ethical practice and adherence to the highest standards of safeguarding of adults/children
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Birthday & Life Leave days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully personalised flexible benefits package
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop, monitor and keyboard, plus an allowance to purchase additional equipment
- CPD/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- Bespoke Healios Training, including schedule of monthly CPD for clinicians
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
SAFER RECRUITMENT & PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
Healios ensures that supporting people to be safe is at the heart of our work and a key priority across all areas of the organisation, We will do our absolute best to keep the people that we support, safe from harm. This starts with our recruitment processes.
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.