About this Opportunity
As a Digital Product Manager, you will assist in creating, developing, and executing MillerKnoll’s digital strategy across multiple digital products. You will be a key factor in enabling growth in digital experiences for contract clients.
The MillerKnoll team is building customer-centric, digitally enabled business model to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We’re creating frictionless customer experiences through digital solutions across our platforms, and we need a Salesforce-certified Digital Product Manager implementing and supporting our warranty on demand process to help us get there.
This role will champion the customer experience for our contract customers while partnering with stakeholders in Product Services to support the build of a robust warranty system, including Parts & Labor Claims, Part Returns, and Warranty Exceptions, into our Salesforce ecosystem. You will capture and transform user need into key feature development and user solutions, support internal users, and collaborate on a cross-functional agile team to build, test, and deliver features and enhancements. You will be a key factor in transforming the warranty process for our contract clients.
What You’ll Do
You’ll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you . . .
- Act as the champion of the user’s needs.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams on internal and external bugs and feature improvements.
- Define product features and requirements and lead the implementation of new digital products and/or digital product updates.
- Ensure all necessary user acceptance, performance, and post production testing is conducted and documented according to MillerKnoll testing guidelines.
- Foster a culture of customer-centered design throughout the organization.
- Identify opportunities and trends from the digital marketplace, analyzing relevant vendors and keeping an eye toward our competitive landscape.
- Manage vendor and stakeholder relationships.
- Research and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and how they may optimize current business practices.
- Utilize analytics and customer research to measure product effectiveness and to direct future product development.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have . . .
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of experience in Salesforce.com with a focus on Service Cloud. Salesforce certification preferred.
- Three years of experience in product or delivery management, preferably within digital.
- A passion for and understanding of digital products and marketplaces.
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of web analytics.
- Experience in requirements analysis and definition.
A deep understanding of the contemporary digital ecosystem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence decision making and creative concepts.
- A history of delivering consistent results with a high attention to detail.
- The ability to use the office automation, communication, software, and tools in the Herman Miller office environment.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. MillerKnoll is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.