Bower Collective is on a mission to eliminate plastic waste and in so doing create a more sustainable world. We are a multi award-winning B Corp building Europe’s leading digital first sustainable consumer goods brand, through our highly effective natural home and personal care products in reusable packaging.
We have grown rapidly since launch and have sustained excellent growth and retention numbers throughout the tough economic climate. We have substantial venture capital backing with investors who’ve backed other successful D2C brands like HelloFresh, Spoke and Waterdrop.
We are looking for a Growth Product Manager to take our digital experience to new heights and deliver a best in class product to our customers.
We are based in Bath and meet once / twice a week in the office, working remotely otherwise. Applicants must live within the UK. Check us out at www.bowercollective.com.
We are looking for a passionate person who sits at the intersection of growth marketing and product management. Someone who lives and breathes eCommerce and D2C and knows how to develop and optimise a beautiful customer experience in a high growth environment.
We envisage that the mix of your role will be approximately 70% growth related activities with about 30% core product management. As Growth Product Manager, you will lead on the product development, CRO and growth experiments, working closely with Tech, Performance Marketing, CRM and Retail product team members.
Our vision is to build an innovative product that delivers an outstanding customer experience based on continuous feedback, and that maximises revenue and subscriber growth – helping as many people as possible eliminate plastic waste.
The Role description;
- Lead on all growth initiatives related to our tech product; from strategy, through to execution and measurement, with a specific focus on customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Support the Tech Lead on their strategy, website availability and management of 3rd party apps
- Lead on all customer insight work, developing customer journeys and use cases and ensuring an optimal customer experience at all times
- Manage the cross-functional team of designers and developers to achieve the best possible outcomes, developing strong working practices
- Own and manage the product development roadmap, feeding in both business and user requirements to ensure that we are continuously improving our experience and innovating to hit our ambitious business goals
- Collaborate with tech lead on Quality Assurance process
- We are looking for a candidate who comes from an eCommerce / D2C background and knows how to deliver successful growth initiatives and a scalable product in a high growth environment. You will be organised, fully customer-focused and passionate about our mission to eliminate plastic waste!
- Direct experience of growth marketing / product management for a high growth D2C business is essential
- Experience with the principles and practices of onsite CRO is highly desirable, not essential
- We recognise that you will have more of some of these facets than the others – a rounded multidisciplinary skillset is what we are looking for – combined with a keenness to learn and grow with the business
- Crucially, you are passionate about sustainability and leaving a positive impact in the world.
Purposeful – We want to be true to our mission and build a successful business that delivers real change in the world.
People first – We always put our people – employees, customers and partners – before profit.
Generous – We are generous of spirit in how we treat our customers and we also assign a portion of revenues to relatable causes.
Brave – We embody the entrepreneurial spirit and are willing to make bold calls to scale the business in pursuit of our mission.
Benefits & key info
- Competitive salary and equity package
- 33 days holiday inclusive of public holidays
- Flexible working hours and remote working practices
- Internal coaching & mentoring program
- Range of learning and development opportunities
- 35% team discount on all Bower products
- We are based in Bath, so travel costs are covered if you are not based in SW England and are traveling for an office day.
- Real ownership and autonomy to make your mark and drive innovation
- Be part of a rapidly growing startup that is purpose driven and having a direct positive impact on people and planet!
To apply please visit: https://smrtr.io/c6yZg