We are creating a mission-driven team that aims to transform the essential supply chain industry. You will work with the Insurance, Global Health, Growth, and Product team to define the product vision and strategy for how we use data at Parsyl in service of our insurance and risk management products. In this role, you will report to the Chief Product Officer.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Translate the high-level vision into a cohesive, prioritized roadmap and, alongside data science leadership, drive the end-to-end delivery of data products from conception to prototyping, testing, deploying, monitoring and impact measurement
- Collaborate with other teams to develop innovative ways that the data can be used to help us achieve our mission
- Work with other Product Managers to ensure alignment between teams and products
- Provide leadership and mentoring within the product team
Parsyl is committed to cultivating a diverse pool of candidates interested in joining a mission-driven company. We are building an inclusive team at Parsyl that welcomes different perspectives and creative ideas in order to best achieve our mission of ending the days of “ship and pray” and serving our customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working for an Insurtech
- 7+ years of product management or relevant work experience
- A history of proven delivery, including an ability to communicate effectively, write strong product requirements, and drive action across functions and teams.
- A detail-oriented mindset and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Experience working in (and helping define) an evolving product development process
*Parsyl requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, unless they qualify for a religious or medical accommodation.
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Experience with application of data to risk modeling
- Experience in supply chain / logistics
- Understanding of hazards of shipping perishable or other sensitive goods
- Prior startup experience
Market competitive salary with an anticipated base compensation range of $150.000-$200,000. Actual salaries will vary depending on a candidate’s experience, qualifications, and skills.