1. Responsible for all documentation-related activities/artifacts involved with the story solutioning
2. Work closely with the product managers to streamline the backlog and add get the acceptance criteria reviewed and approved.
3. The guide development team on clarifying the queries while coming up with technical user stories
4. Understand the business needs of customers and should be able to translate them into the application and operational requirements.
5. Documenting and translating customer business functions and processes.
6. Create solutions to problems for the business as a whole, and accordingly must effectively be able to communicate with a variety of business areas
7. Evaluate the needs and ensure that the implementation team has gathered the comprehensive details they require for creating and implementing the system
8. Work with the product managers, architects, and development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release
9. Work closely with the other core team members (developers, testers, & scrum masters) to ensure the day-to-day sprint activities by answering requirement-related queries.
1. Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
2. Excellent time management skills
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
1. We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
2. Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
3. Stand on Top – Employee professional development program
4. Gold benefits and Internet allowance
5. Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more…