Parkopedia was founded with the mission of being able to answer any parking question, anywhere in the world. Today, Parkopedia is the world’s leading connected car services provider used by millions of drivers and organisations ranging from Apple to Volkswagen, covering in-car products and services such as parking data, in-car commerce, EV charging data and indoor mapping.
Parkopedia has recently expanded its product portfolio and is looking for an experienced Product Communications Manager to help market the business and its products while aligning with our company vision. You will be part of a global marketing team that is responsible for raising the company’s profile as well as for promoting Parkopedia’s products and services to the automotive, mapping and parking industries. Working closely with the sales team, product owners and the leadership team, the Product Communications Manager will produce clear external product and company messaging for Parkopedia’s B2B customers globally with strong media relations and a key focus on the European and North American markets.
- Define and execute global communications strategies for Parkopedia’s new and existing customers in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Be a ‘Product Champion’ that acts as the direct link between the marketing and product teams.
- Manage all PR activities including press releases, media relations, event attendance/communications and agency management.
- Develop Parkopedia’s overall messaging and thought leadership positioning.
- Devise and execute paid and organic digital campaigns to amplify content, drive website traffic and customer/prospect engagement.
- Manage content of the customer monthly newsletter and company blog, optimising and driving engagement.
- Support the sales team by creating and enhancing sales and product marketing materials.
- Line management of 1 team member.
- A confident communicator with strong experience in technical copywriting, who is able to take complex concepts and transform them into compelling customer-centric propositions and content.
- Passion for technical product communications in line with our ‘Passionate about our jobs’ core value.
- Extensive experience with successful go-to-market marketing/communications strategies.
- Must be comfortable discussing new products and roadmaps externally, including with senior executives.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Existing experience with marketing communications in the automotive or tech industries would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or similar.
- A native English speaker, knowledge of another language such as German, French or Mandarin would be an advantage.
We are part of a global team, but this role is primarily based in our London office, which is a short walk from London Bridge. We can discuss home/remote working arrangements but London travel must be an option and some international travel may also be required.
Parkopedia is committed to building a great work environment for all our employees. Here are just a few of the benefits that we offer:
Unlimited annual leave
Flexible working hours
Annual company retreat
Private medical insurance
Time off for volunteering
Cycle to work scheme
Eye care and flu vouchers
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.