Loomery is looking for a talented, motivated and enthusiastic Junior Product Strategist to join our team.
Loomery is a faster path to product progress. We form trusted teams to work on high value problems.
We’re a group of passionate and caring strategists, designers and engineers who work with organisations to help them innovate with software at pace. Since launching two years ago we’ve worked with large businesses, universities and startups to design and deliver new digital products. In the past few months we’ve worked with a market-leading retailer, the University of Exeter and BeZero Carbon.
You will join a growing team, led by founders Brett Thornton and Tim Checkley. Brett and Tim are strategy and product leaders with over two decades of experience delivering for many of the most ambitious organisations in the world including Apple, The Met Office, Visa, NatWest and Tesco.
We are passionate about creating a diverse company that’s a stimulating and supportive place to work – and one that leaves the planet better than we found it.
We’re looking for a talented Junior Product Strategist to support our teams in the development of impactful strategies and digital products.
In the role you will:
- Work with Loomery and client teams to design and deliver high quality products.
Collaborate closely with designers, engineers and other product experts.
Perform user research and analyse industries to identify opportunities.
Represent and present work to client teams.
Contribute to new business pitches and content efforts.
Grow Loomery’s knowledge on new technologies.
- The role will report into George, our Head of Strategy. The team work from our office in Shoreditch 1-2 days a week.
You have 1-2 years experience working in innovation, design or with technology businesses and you’re excited about joining a growing team to hone your craft and apply your skills.
You will work in cross-functional teams to get deep under the skin of our clients’ businesses, their customers, and the role technology can play for both. You will then develop strategies to create powerful experiences and commercial success, partner with designers and engineers to make that strategy reality, and help clients find ways to adapt to change faster.
You will be someone who is excited about the challenge of joining an early-stage business with a small team. We’re hoping for someone with curiosity and excitement about the latest generation of technology and is eager to discover how far they can be pushed in the pursuit of outstanding digital experiences.
We’re looking for applicants who have:
- A demonstrable interest in, and passion for, technology
- An itch to be part of a team that builds real solutions, rather than just ‘strategizing’.
- The ability to think in both business and behavioural models, analysing client’s business challenges using classic models and cutting-edge analysis to develop deep insight into customer behaviour.
- A strong appreciation of what makes a great user experience, and how that translates into success for businesses.
- Excellent client-facing skills, and the ability to present and communicate strategies, concepts and ideas clearly.
- A team mentality, with the ability to crack a problem collaboratively with colleagues and clients.
- Perfect or near native oral and written English.
You will be:
- Focused on continuously developing yourself to become a well-rounded contributor.
- Commercially aware and a natural strategic thinker.
- Organised and proactive, with strong attention to detail.
- A collaborative contributor, who enjoys working closely with colleagues and clients alike.
- Flexible and adaptable, with a ‘can-do’ approach and solid problem-solving skills.
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and will contribute to ongoing organisational improvements.
To learn more about the role visit the listing on our website.